2 Italian Twins

"I'm so sorry. I.. er.. I didn't see you there." Natalya said tilting her head at the strange duo.

"Oi what are you staring at?" One asked.

"I'm'a sorry about my fratello. He's'a quite mean." The other said.

"Uh..."

The two tilted their heads. "What?" They asked in unison.

"You both are identical.. Who's who?" Natalya asked pointing at the two of them.

They both were wearing a pair of orange and red overalls, white tee shirts underneath, small hats with a propellor sticking out, orange shoes with white laces, and both had a peculiar looking curl sticking out of their heads. One had it on the left and his brother had it on the right.

"I'm'a Feliciano!" The one with the left curl said happily.

"And I'm'a Lovino.." His brother said with an attitude.

"My name's Natalya. It's a pleasure to meet you both." She said curtsying.

"Bella is really a Bella.." Feliciano said smiling.

"Er, Bella?" Natalya asked confused.

"Bella means pretty girl or a term used for a girl." Lovino scoffed.

"What language?" Natalya asked.

"Why do you'a want'a to know?" Lovino asked annoyed.

Natalya narrowed her eyes.

"Perhaps you should treat ladies with respect." Natalya said turning away from the two.

"W-wait! Bella you can't possibly be'a going! We'a want to help you!" Feliciano said grabbing her wrist lightly.

Natalya turned. "You want to help me? With what?" She asked a bit hesitant.

"Well we'a want to help you look for Matthew!" Feliciano said pointing at her ribbon.

"And his brother." Lovino said crossing his arms.

"Really?"

The two nodded.

"Well then, let's go." Natalya said walking down the dark path.

"Down there?!" The two asked alarmed.

"Yes. Are you coming or not?" Natalya asked, annoyed. Feliciano ran next to her and held onto her arm. Lovino walked up casually and held her free hand.

"Is that necessary?" She asked the boys, motioning to her arms.

"Extremely."

Natalya sighed and walked down the path, the two boys clinging to her like scaredy cats. As they got deeper in, they heard steam and strange music. Almost as if someone was having a party!

"What's that sound?" Lovino asked narrowing his eyes.

"Maybe a party?" Feliciano asked. I just said that.

"Shall we go find out?" Natalya asked. The two Italians nodded and walked with their new Belarusian friend towards the source.

"Ni hao, aru!"

How exciting! Natalya's made two new friends! Next chapter will be definitely longer and Natalya will definitely make new friends! See you next chapter pancakies~ sorry again for the short chapters~

-Admin & Mattie