Chapter 38

Yoongi P.O.V

I throw my phone on the bed and went to change. I need to fix this, there have to be away.

I took my shirt off and put my regular black shirt with my blazer on top. I heard Seul bi calling me. I walked out and closed the door.

"Oh my god you scared me" she said.

"Sorry" I said and walked to the mirror.

"Seul bi, I think we should tell them the truth" I said as was fixing my hair.

"I know, but huyn is leaving and I don't want to upset her" she said and took a seat on the bed.

"I think its the best" I said.

She sights and got up. "Alright, now lets go eat first" she said and smiled. "Okay" I said and give her a peak on the lips. We walked down stairs.

"Finally, we're hungry!" V shouted.

"Sorry, lets eat now" I said and started to eat.

"Great job jin, always have the best food" J-hope said.

"Yeah, we're partners in business and you won't help" jin said back.

"Well--I have nothing to say. But you got to see the girls at this new nightclub they. Are. Killers" j-hope said.

" pick me up later" I said. Seul bi give me a look.

"Yah if you take jimin and yoongi with you we will kill you" hyun threatened.

"We will" seul bi said.

"Okay okay. But before they met you we used to use fake IDs and go clubbing everyday" j-hope said. Rap mon hit him on the shoulders.

"Don't spill out our secret" we all laught. We continued to eat, talk, and joke around.

"Okay, guys" I said. All of them looked at me.

"There is something we need to tell you" I said and looked at seul bi. She nodded her head and smiled a little.

"I'm not pregnant" seul bi said. They all just looked at us, no one said anything. Or they did somthing, V just spat out his orange juice right out of his mouth.  Jungkooks bread fell out of his mouth and hands. Jins just froze. Rap mon the same, and jimin too. J-hopes fork hit the table.

"Bu-but you told the press, everyone knows" Jea-eun said.

"We know, and thats a problem we dont know how to fix" I said.

"Well, are you sure your not? Did you see a doctor or something?" Eun byul asked.

"No, I didn't see a doctor. But there is no sign at all" seul bi said.

"Then go see a doctor, just to make sure, I will call one and make an appointment" hyun said.

"Hyun, i-- I already have one" seul bi said.

"You do?" I asked.

"I was gonna tell you after I went. I didnt want to bring your hopes up" she said.

"Okay than, we will go with hyun and hangout and you go to your appointment and come back later with yoongi" jungkook said.

"Great, okay. I will go get ready" she said and got up.

"And I will go to work" I said and got up as well.

"See you later" they all said. I went and took a regular car. Not the Lamborghini.

What if she's really not pregnant? Seul bi will be sad and broken. But if she is, are we really ready for this?

I walked in to my fathers office.

"Take a seat" my dad said. I took a seat and he moved from his desk chair to the chair in the middle.

"Dad, seul bi is going to the doctor today" I said.

"And?"

"If she is really not pregnant, what do we do?" I asked. As I looked at the floor. I dont know if I want her to be or not.

Seul bi P.O.V

I walked down stairs to see the guys are still here cleaning.

"You dont have to clean, I will do it later" I said and took the plate away from eun byuls hand. But she just picked another one from the table.

"Go to your appointment we will clean and go" jimin said.

"Yeah he is right just go" hyun said.

"I have to go to school first, I cant miss another day" I said and picket my bag-back from the couch. Eun byul amd jea-eun are not going to school today.

"Do you want a ride?" Jungkook asked. He and j-hope were watching something on the phone.

"Thats fine, I will walk, I still have time. And I kindda wanna miss first block"  I said and was at the door.

"Ok take care"

"Bye"

"Bye"

My school is 15 minutes away. I just want to walk and think. Think about what I'm gonna do. I cant be pregnant, not now. Mr. Kim will show that video and yoongi and my family will be in danger.

My phone rang getting me out of my thoughts. It was OCN Secretary.

"Hello"

"Seul bi-ssi this is mr. Kim. So what is your choice?"

"Why are you doing this? You have everything you want, what more do you need?" I yelled

"Seul bi-ssi if you don't make a choice by the end of today . The video will be up" he said and ened
the call.

I stopped walking. I walked to the front of the road. And put my hand to stop a taxi. Looks like I'm gonna have to miss first block.

"Take me to OCN please"

"Thank you" I said and got out. I went up to the office.

"Miss, you cant enter" the Secretary said. I ignored her and went in.

"Sorry sir, I couldn't stop her"

"Its okay, you can go" mr. Kim said. The Secretary left and closed the door. I took a seat and so did he.

"You have the original video, and you know its fake. So why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Because, they took what's mine, and see. They are at the top when that should've been me!" He said.

"I dont care what happened between you guys. Why are you dragging me and my family, including yoongi into this?"

"You married yoongi, the heir, and the son of that jerk. And not to mention he lied about your family to me. But he forgot that I'm smarter than him"

"So whats your choice?" He asked me. I dont know what to do. I cant let him hurt yoongi. I cant.

"Okay, I will le---" I sight and continued as tears started to form in my eyes. "I will leave yoongi, and take all my family shares away" I said. He smiled and looked at me.

"You've made the right choice" he said.

"Are you gonna give me the video or not?" I said trying to hold my tears.

"Of course" he said and got up. He went to his desk and got me the flash that had the video.

"And you will keep your promise about leaving yoongi out of this and not hurting him?" I asked and took the flashdrive.

"Yes, but he has to keep his way out of my business"

"You said you wont do anything to them anymore, if I give you my shares, your gonna keep that promise right?" I asked.

"I promise, and I'm a man of my words. I will never go back on them" he said. I got up and left his office. I went into a bathroom and broke into tears.

Okay okay, I'm sorry

This chapter is supposed to be published by the end of the day but now, here is 2am. So it ended long time ago. Again I'm sorry and hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Seul bi is leaving 😢