Chapter 34

So sorry I'm supposed to publish this hours ago. But here it is now, and please tell me of anyone saw the last chapter and it didn't show all of it.

Third person P.O.V

Yoongi stopped his car in front of the building. He saw seul bi standing there, he got out of his car and want to her angry.

"Yoongi " Seul bi said with a smile. But yoongi's face was not okay, she knew he was mad.

"Why didn't you tell me that he called you!?" Yoongi said angry.

Seul bi was trying to hide that she wanted to cry, and that she's scared.

"I-i--- well you didn't answer my calls, so it's your fault" She yelled back.

Yoongi sight and moved his hand through his hair. He was about to say something, but was cut off by the reporters.

"Is it true that your pregnant?"

"How does it feel to be pregnant with the next heir to the biggest company?"

The reporters keep asking questions. Yoongi and seul bi were confused on was going on. Seul bi huged yoongi as she was shocked from all the reporters pushing. Yoongi hold seul be closer to him trying to get to his car.

Mr. Kim was looking at them from his office window. His secretary was standing next to him.

"Help them" he said. His secretary want out of the room. He continued looking at them as his guards came to help them.

"Is she really pregnant?" He asked him self.

---

Yoongi and seul bi made it the car. Yoongi opened the door for her and she got in. The reporters still trying to ask questions.

She heard what one of them said. He looked like he was talking live on tv.

"This breaking news, we're here now, the news is true, the next heir to big hit group is going to be a dad, min yoongi not long ago h---" She couldn't hear the rest. Yoongi started driving and they got out of the place.

"What's going on?" Seul bi asked yoongi.

"I don't know either, but I have an idea" yoongi said and started driving.

"Why are we here?" Seul bi asked as her and yoongi walked inside to yoongi's father.

"Dad, what is this about?" Yoongi asked as he and seul bi took a seat.

"This is the only way, this will keep kim Jung hyun away"

Seul bi was just sitting there.

"Dad, she's not pregnant! What are you gonna tell everyone once they found out the truth!" Yoongi yelled. Seul bi was scared sitting there, thinking about what mr. Kim showed her.

"Are you sure she's not?" Yoongi said father asked.

At the same time seul bi father came, he was happy.

"Why didn't you tell me first, I cant believe I'm gonna be a grandfather" he said and want over to seul bi. Seul bi was happy to see her father smile like that. It made her feel different and for a second, it made her forget about his heart problem.

"I'm sorry dad, I should have told you first" She said and hugged him. Yoongi and his father were surprised that she didn't tell him the truth. She broke the hug and looked at her father and smiled.

She sat beside her father as she laid her head on his shoulders.

"Can we talk for a minute?" Her father asked.