12

————🍫————

I quickly called the ambulance. I was alone with a bleeding Yoongi after WinWoo and his friends ran away. I never left his side, holding his hand, squeezing it, expecting some kind of reaction. As soon as we reached the hospital, a doctor and a couple of nurses surrounded him. I had no choice but to let go. This is all my fault, why did I have to stay at that stupid park!?

He was quickly taken into surgery leaving me waiting outside soaking myself with tears. I called our parents and informed them about the situation. Once they reached the hospital, I had to explain how it happened. I couldn't let them know the truth, so I lied.

I lied that I was outside with a couple of friends and some guys came up to me. Thankfully Yoongi was on his way to pick me up and came to help. The guys wouldn't leave and a fight broke out.

My dad and Mom seemed to believe my story. They hugged and I cried more at the thought of yoongi in the hospital. What if something bad happens? What if he doesn't wake up? What if he loses his memory? I can't do this, he needs to come back just like he was before, even if he is still the jerk husband. He can order me around as much as he wants; I want him to nag at me, call me crazy and stupid.

----

After Yoongi was out of the operation room, I became calmer, and so did Mrs. Min. But I knew she didn't believe my lie. She kept glaring at me, in the end, she said that she wanted to talk to me alone so, I followed.

"Why did you stay out that late?"

"I was out with—"

"Were you really?" She cut me off as we stopped walking. "You hated the marriage, and girls like you can't be held down by a home, you just couldn't hide your true self," I was about to defend myself but she gave me no chance.

"You hang out with boys and yoongi caught you red-handed, and here he is lying in the hospital bed because of you. He almost died and here you are making up lies!" She yelled at me. I kept my head down speechless. After I thought she calmed down, I looked back up to apologize for what happened to yoongi and clarify the situation. But I ended up getting hit across my face as I felt the burning sensation rushing in.

I let out a sigh. I did not want to remember that again. It causes me to shed tears. I understood her perspective though---her son got hurt saving me, it's all because of me. But I never thought she saw me as that type of girl. Out of all the people, I thought she had some liking towards me. She treated me so well, almost like she was the one who picked me to be her son's wife, the best stable girl out of the rich households to be able to fit into her family. But I guess I was wrong

I kept staring at his sleeping figure. "I'm glad you're okay," I whispered. But how did he find out about his mother? Was that why there was some tension in the air earlier?

"Stop staring and go to sleep," he whispered, eyes still closed. I shook my thoughts away and listened to the rapid heartbeat that increased by the second. I don't want to feel like this, I don't want to hide them. I can't see him with someone else in the future. Please, I'm begging you, can you stop?

Yoongi P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see a sight that somehow lightened my heart. I pulled her closer, trying to savor this as much as I could. After a couple of minutes, she slowly opened her cute eyes which went into shock. She struggled to get out of my grip but failed to. Her actions only caused me to pull her closer. 

"Yoongi let me go," she said with her sleepy face.

"hum" I shook my head, "not letting go." Her struggle only caused entertainment as I chuckled. I never thought I would be happy to wake up this early in the morning. 

"Min Yoongi, you better let me go!" Her voice tried to be stern.

"Min yoongi? Why do you keep calling me yoongi-ah or min yoongi? You can't call me yoongi-ah I'm older. If you don't like my formal name just call me Oppa."

"Min yoongi, did the surgery affect your brain or something?" She touched my head pretending to check it out. "You've gone crazy, seriously let's go to a doctor."

"I'm not crazy, I'm just a lot better," I clarified.

Seul Bi continued to observe me, but she did not try to get out of my hold. Her face, within seconds, was closer than before. What is this? Why am I feeling hot out of nowhere?  My heart started to beat rapidly, and all my thoughts were focused on her lips. I glanced at her eyes, but they were closed. Is she wanting this? I closed my eyes and allowed our lips to touch. I tasted her sweet lips; almost became my addiction if she hadn't pulled away.

I went to my room and took a shower to cool off. What the fuck just happened?  We just kissed. I changed into new clothes and lay on the bed. "Ouch" Something hit my back. "what is this?" I pulled out a bag. Must be Seul Bi's. I went downstairs to hand it to her. I stopped in my tracks on the staircase. Seul Bi was cooking in the kitchen looking as beautiful as always. I want a taste of those lips once more.

"Here." I placed the bag on the counter. "What is it?"

"Umm, I don't know, though it was yours," I took a seat at the barstool as she placed my plate on the counter. She placed her plate next to me, took the bag, and sat down. Her eyes widened as she seemed to remember. "It's yours," she quickly handed it into my lap and started eating. I don't remember having this bag, but regardless I opened it and regret it within the same second as a brochure with a sex position came to view. I cleared my throat and pretended that it never happened. I placed the bag near the trash can and quickly ate.

---

I entered my office and was surprised by an uninvited guest. Fuck, why is she here?  She smiled and did not move from the couch in my office. I sat in front of her, waiting to know her purpose for being there. "Heard you got married," she started. "Yes, I'm sure you can find all the information on the web, so if you'll excuse me," I stood up, ready to kick her out.

"No, wait," she pleaded. "Wow, you really haven't forgiven me," she gave me a slight smile. I don't want to remember her, or anything that has to do with her. She was the reason, she was the cause. 'No, stay calm' I kept myself in check. "What are you doing here?"

"You of course, who else?" She chuckled a bit. I don't find it funny at all. She came a little too close to my liking; her fingers traced my cheeks and made their way to my chest. "I missed you, and I'm back for good." Suddenly I froze. It was almost like her touch was the door to the buried memories. The moment of me meeting her again was a memory played over and over, but it never felt like this. I always thought I would crumble and hug her at her first touch, but at this moment, all I feel is anger and Seul Bi. Seul Bi?

"Want to go out? I haven't been here for some time, can you give me a little tour?" Hea soo asked. "Umm, well I have a bit of work to do, maybe lunch?" I suggest. Seul Bi? why is Seul bi in my thoughts at this moment?

"Sounds good, ok then send me the address and we will meet there," Hea soo replied. She looked at the floor then back at me and continued "You still have my old phone number? it's the same, I didn't change it," she was waiting for an answer.  "Huh, yeah I-I have it, I will send you the address." Why do I feel those mixed emotions, things from the past are racing my thoughts out the door. I don't know what to feel.

——