chapter 21

"Let's take a shower" I said and got inside the shower. It still won't leave my head, the idea about me telling yoongi the whole story. I mean I just don't know what to say, I tolled Jimin and I thought that maybe because their brothers it will at least feel somewhat close to how it feels when I'm gonna tell yoongi.

I finished showering and was about to close the water when I heard a nock on the door. The door of my bathroom, oh my God, who is it? Yoongi is at work and hyun and Jimin won't be hear till 3, and the front door is looked. What do I do?

"W-why is it?" I yelled.

"Yoongi is that you?" I said and put a robe around me.

"Yoongi don't play with me" I said. I walked up to the bathroom door to make sure it's locked. "Yyoongi"

There was still no response, could it be kidnappers again. No,no that thing was just a mistake, they took me by mistake. Lee seul bi get your self together, it's probably just yoongi trying to scare you. I opened the door slightly, there was no one.

Yoongi P.O.V

"There is one more thing" my dad said as he stopped and turned to face me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, she was, she was part of that kidnapping" he said. My eyes widened, I cant believe it.

"Dad, how could you, how could you just use seul bi like that!!" I yelled really angry.

"I didn't know at first but found out later, and I still don't know if they did anything to her or not, but if they did we can just have the grandson" did he just say that!! Unbelievable!! I moved my hand through my hair in frustration.

"Dad, I don't care about the grandson you want, and if anything happened to seul bi that day, I'm gonna kill that jerk, and as for seul bi, she's my wife and I love her dad and nothing is gonna stop me from living with her and make a family!!" I yelled out and walked past him.

"Where are you going" he asked in lower tone.

"I have a meeting" I said and when just I was about to leave I turned around and said " that grandson, the heir, you wanted, me and seul bi will make one and not just because you said so, but because we want to!" I said and closed the door harshly.

I can't believe it, my father would actually do such a thing. How could he use seul bi! And that jerk, it's all because of him, kim Hyung jong. Hea soo's father, if he didn't want my father's contract with his company, then this would never happen. But if it didn't then I wouldn't have meet seul bi.

(Smiling) I do like the Idea about having a son, not because my father said so, because I want to start a family with seul bi.

"Depanim, depanim" one of the staff said. Oh I forgot I was in a meeting.

"Huh? Yes"

"You look happy, are you thinking about seul bi~" namjoon said teasingly. Then the staff "aww" all said. Namjoon is here so we can go over the presentation for the project our company's are doing together.

"So, what do you thing about this" I said avoiding everyone as I looked through papers.

"Were finished, I can take it from here, you can go to your wife" he said as he wiggels his eyebrows. He makes that word stand out making me smile. The staff joined in and started to smile and look at each other, one of the girls yells out "She most be lucky" and turns around as her other friend hit her on the should her for saying that.

"Go, I will take it from here" namjoon said.

"Let's just finish" I said as I tried to get back my coldness.