1

Edited: this is published because I felt like writing it today instead of my 10 page research paper.

It might look like a cliché story in the beginning but I promise the more you read the more it will be interesting. Also, this story is being revised but it will take a while to finish, but I hope you still give it a try, thank you.

————🍫————

My phone rang singling it was time to wake up. I quickly shut it off and pulled the blankets over my head to block the sun rays that found their way through my window blinds.

"wake up, it's already late," Mrs.Jeon--the housekeeper--voice rang through my head. A groan left my lips as I switched my position on the bed. Seeing I have no intentions of getting up, she pulled my comfortable, soft purple blanket off me.

"Mrs. Jeon," I whined.

"Get up, you're going to be late for school," once she made sure my next movement was for me to be up from the bed, she opened the blinds letting the sun rays enter freely into my room. I squint my eyes from the sudden light. once my eyes adjusted, I moved from the bed and went straight to the bathroom.

"Get ready fast, your parents will be waiting for you downstairs for breakfast," I heard her say before she closed the door of my bedroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror that was installed in my bathroom above the white sink counter. "We have a long day ahead," I smiled as I got ready and heading to breakfast.

"Morning!"

My voice filled the empty sounding house. My parents replied with 'good morning' and big smiles on their faces. I observed them as I took a seat. They look oddly happier today. It's a good thing and I should be happy, which I am, but somethings off.

"So," I started. why are they wanting to have breakfast with me? It's not completely abnormal, but they usually don't have time to wait for me in the morning. Mrs. Jeon sat my breakfast on the table and did the same with my parents.

"We just miss our daughter," My dad started. "I haven't seen you in days," I smiled at my dad's exaggeration. "Dad you saw me last night," I took a spoon full of white rice. It feels like I haven't eaten in years, though I finished a family meal all alone yesterday.

"How are classes going?" my mom asked. A big smile still hanging on her beautiful lips. I love my mom's smile, one look at it and you would feel an angel standing in front of you. Unfortunately, I didn't get that part of her genetics. I smiled back, "it's great,"

She nodded her head. She pushed the plates to the side and rested her hands in their place. "Are you still pretending to be a "normal" girl?" she suddenly asked. I sighed. "Mom, you know why I do that," I whined. Memories that I've been trying to bury to the core of the earth surfed back up. But that quickly disappeared as my mom laughter sing in my ear.

"Sorry, sorry don't go all Chucky on me," I shook my head with a smile. Three weeks ago, we ran a movie marathon on all Chucky movies before my parents went on a business trip for a week. Since then, my mom kept comparing my temper to Chuckys.

"So, you remember the agreement with the mins?" Dad suddenly asked not removing his gaze from the half-full white plate in front of him. I froze in my place. My hand was in mid-air with a spoon full of rice. All I could do was blink a couple of times before I regained my composure. "Huh?" was all that left my lips as I placed the spoon back into the bowl. Why is he bringing this up? Is it time already?

"The Min's want to have a meeting, but we'll be busy," he refereed to himself and mom. I gave a slight nod. "So you'll be meeting Yoongi alone, they should be in contact with you soon," Dad smiled. He looked happy, yet worried. I smiled, "Okay, I'll let you know how it goes."

I took the spoon full of rice between my lips happily letting my mouth devour the taste. A satisfying smile filled both of my parents' faces. I looked at them, I knew something is worrying them. But I've expected this to happen someday. To be arranged for business matters. That's how my parents met, tho they actually ended up loving each other. Always heard the story growing up.

I stepped out of the car after it came to a full stop in front of the fashion merchandising department's main door. Jae-Eun was waiting for me playing on her phone. I smiled once I spotted her by the bench. "I'll pick you up at 3:30," Mr. Jeon said as he closed the door behind me. Mr. Jeon is the husband of Mrs. Jeon. They have been with my family before I was even born and I'm thankful they stayed this long. "Okay, thank you, Mr. Jeon," I waved and made my way to Jae-Eun.

Jae-Eun is one of my best friends that I made at Seoul J. High school. I used to attend an all-girls high school, but my junior year didn't go as expected and I ended changing schools. But it's alright, I ended up meeting two of my best friends, Jae-Eun and Eun-byul.

We had a short conversation about exams and grades before separating for class. I entered my classroom and took a seat towards the back. I usually sit at the front to pay attention and to take better notes, but I was not feeling like it. Soon after, the room started to get full and the professor walked in. I love the way this classroom was designed. It was like a mini concert hall where if you go towards the back, it only gets higher and the seats were placed in half circle shape as the professor desk stood alone in the middle.

I turned on the voice memos on my phone and set it aside as the professor started talking and I went to my depression land. All I was thinking of was that day in high school that somewhat ruined me, yet, helped me find myself. As my thoughts crumpled in my head, tears began to blur my vision. I quickly changed my thoughts to what took place in the morning. "The Mins," I mumbled to myself. How can they get me a husband? Is not like he'll just pop up from nowhere and say, "hey, you're my girl?" I dont know how all this supposed to work. I only met Min Yoongi once when we were kids. Heck, I don't even remember how he looked.

"Ugh, never mind," I mumbled again. I tried to focus on what the professor was saying but all I could hear was "blah blah blah blah," as his lips moved in slow motion. Wait, am I having a dissociative moment? Seul Bi! I mentally yelled at myself. Get your head in the game! High school Musical! Wow, I still remember that? Oh my gosh, Seul Bi focus.

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°
Edited: if you see any mistakes please do tell me.

Sorry for the bad writing but I hope you will enjoy

Please vote :)