¹ _ Ready Or Not

Start from the beginning

'J' aka Jermain Cole is a old friend of her. He used to be her crush but when she realized he was just a fuckboy she gave up.

"Nah just a lil bit angry. Sup J" She said back, dapping him up.

"I'm good, I'm doing me"

"Oh, hi Cece" Bey said while kissing her cheek.

Cece / Celia was Michael's girlfriend, one of J and Ayden friends. She was the type of girls who always wear make up, have her flat belly out and don't even wear thongs.

"Hi girl. You know what, don't bother yaself with this bitch. You know better. Just relax.."

She handed her a blunt but Bey quickly refused.

"Oh c'mon" Cece whined.

"Cece you know damn well I'll never touch that"

"Wait, who is the mothafuckers
who got you angry, uh??" Michael finally spoke.

"Mrs. Laurence"

"Tell me what I have to do and I'll do it" He said, standing up.

"Are you my mom to stop forcing me to go to high school? Nope. So you can't do nuthin' for me.."

"I can burn the school.." J smiled.

"I- No J, you can't.."

"We will see, baby guh"

"Nigga do whatever you want but don't kill her. I have to do it by myself" She dictated him.

"O-okay, aight. Baby B is for the crime" Celia smirked.

"My chick bad, my chick hood" Replied Ayden. He hugged her neck and kissed her side forehead.

"Aww y'all so cute. Is it official now?" Asked Cece.

"No.. yall know we're just friends" Replied Bey with her face in his neck.

Yeah.. "friends".. but, a few minutes after this lil talking, they were kissing, necking and cuddling on top of the windshield of a car.

Later, when she arrived at her house, she stopped right in front of the door, took a deep breath than finally entered. When Beyoncé saw her mom on the couch with another crackhead, kissing and drinking alcohol, that was a confirmation for her. She needed a job to have her own house. That was her dream.

She sucked her teeth then go upstairs quickly before being seen.

She had some posters of the Jackson Five on her room's wall but she was also a fan of rap, blues, souls, jazz, soca and r&b. Oh and she had a crush on Chris Brown too, but now she can't even stand him. This room was her favorite place of the house and the only place where she could be in peace.

"Beyoncé! Come downstairs"

Well, not every time..

"Dammit. I can't even be in peace in my own fucking room" She said with her face down in her pillow.

With hesitation, she stood up and went back downstairs where she was now standing in front of them.

"What ?" Said Beyoncé.

"First of all, why are you home so early? Did something happened?" Her mom asked.

"Why you ask?? It's not like you car-"

Right before she can finish her sentence she received a slap and her cheek turned red.

"You better watch your mouth with me. You hear me?" She pointed at Bey.