*Content Update*

Life was becoming more enjoyable for Geno. He had entertainment, he had someone to vent to, he had a caring mother figure. Most importantly he had his lover there for him. What could possibly go wrong? In fact, he would gladly stay like this forever. The two Gods were his closest friends and he was ready to let go of his past.

...was what I'd like to say.

Hi readers!
I've considered and decided that the next chapter will be a special one. It will be Geno's photo album. It consists of the pictures taken by the camera Reaper gave him as a gift. It will mostly involve selfies and wefies, or the nice views of Life's garden. Which means it will just be pictures and captions for the whole chapter, and I'll be drawing them.

Unfortunately, though, it will mean I will go inactive for several days or weeks to make the drawings. And boy, full colour drawings are patience-consuming and hella hard to make. (Landscapes are my particular weakness.) Plus I would have to make sure I made at least 10 pictures to actually call it an album. I will work on them as best and fast as I can, because I'd hate to keep you hanging. Hopefully when it comes out, you will enjoy it.

As for now thank you for reading my (cliche af) fic. It means a lot to me :D

Thanks for reading!

P.S.

I will still be online updating my new art book with some of the art I've been making of Undertale. Don't worry, it will not slow my progress.