Crush On You Pt.2

Start from the beginning

She said has she was buckling down his pants and unbuttoning her shirt.
.
.
Photographer: "Ok! That's a wrap! Good work babes."

You shook your head and walked to your dressing room where Kaneki should've been sitting.

As you walked in you saw Kaneki shirtless with your manager rubbing where his (ya know) would be.

Y/N: "What're you doing?"
Manager: "Hmmm having some fun."
Y/N: "What the hell?!"
Kaneki: "Its not what it looks like.
Manager: "Oh it is what it looks like. We were about to have sex.
Y/N: "W-what?..."

You furrowed your eyebrows and started to breathe heavily and tears were eventually rolling down your eyes.

Y/N: "Can't believe this is happening to me? I mean I shouldn't care right? Cause we're not even dating. Yet I tell you I love you and I went away for one year and you just love another that quick?!!..."

You started to clenched your fists together.

Y/N: "I should've known... and yea its my fault. So I can't blame you. I'm just... so disappointed by your decision. It's all my fault. I hope you get her pregnant and live a healthy life then."

You started to sob even more. You covered your face.

Y/N: "Get out. Both of you! Get out!"

As they walk out of your dressing room, Kaneki stops at the door.

Kaneki: "Let me explain-"

You shut the door on him and cried for hours. Putting your clothes on (OOTD : Sweater and ripped Jeans w/ sneakers) you stood still.
.
.
(Why am I so mad? All because I didn't have sex with him, he thinks he can go and try with my... manager?!)

Y/N: "I hate you, Kaneki."

You open the door, seeing Jin waiting for you. He comes towards you with a pack of ice.

Jin: "Your face is puffy."
Y/N: "Yea... I wonder why?"
Jin: "You hungry?"

He held out his hands.

Y/N: "Surprise me."

You grabbed his hand and walked away with him not noticing Kaneki.
.
.
Jin drove you somewhere, he called "the best café in town". So as you guys arrived, you closed your eyes and opened them wide open. You saw it was the café you worked at.

Y/N: "Ah... I can't."

You said refusing.

Jin: "Why?"
Y/N: "This is too fancy and nice."
Jin: "Not even, silly."
Y/N: "You're right. I had a stop here anyways."

He walked you into the café. When you went in, you closed the sweater hoodie around your head and walked in.

Jin: "What're you doing???"
Y/N: "Huh?- nothing. Just cold."
Jin: "But its like 80 degrees outside."
Y/N: "Yea. Cold."

You faked shivered. You were seated and Nishiki came up to get your orders.

Nishiki: "Hi, what would you like to order?"
Jin: "Something fresh off the table for this lovely lady and I."
Nishiki: "And.... you lady with no face?"

You put you hand up as if your were fine. After a few minutes, it was getting hot.

Y/N: "Ugh I cannot breathe."

You decided to take off the hoodie.

Y/N: "Hey... you should give me your number."
Jin: "Dang hitting on me already?"

You both laughed.

Y/N: "Funny, I like that."

The meal was brought up for you and Nishiki looked at you several times and went back to Touka to see if that was actually you.

Nishiki: "Hey. Is that Y/n?"
Touka: "Shit. It is."
Nishiki: "What happened to her"
Touka: "I don't know, but whatever happened things got down real quick."
Nishiki: "Well she's hella hot now. Damn."

Since Nishiki knew it was you, he brought you tea with your meal instead of coffee. As you were drinking, Jin asked you a question out of the blue.

Jin: "So what happened between you and your boyfriend today?"

As he said that you choked on your tea. You kept coughing.

Y/N: "Kay... if you really wanna know, but first things first, he's not my boyfriend."

You cleared your throat.

Y/N: "While I was away for training... umm he-"

You started to choke on your words.

Y/N: "I'm sorry............ I can't."
Jin: "Its alright. Just take your time."

Jin raised up his hands and ask for tissues.

Y/N: "He tried?- to have sex with my manager. I mean I knew she didn't like me, but why couldn't she just quit?"

As she said that Touka came by with the tissues and heard. Touka then stood by far enough to hear your conversation.

Y/N: "And you know I can't be mad at either of them."

......You paused......

Y/N: "I ask myself everyday while I was away, 'Did I love Kaneki enough?' And I guess the answer was no."
Jin: "Hey... I know how you feel. I've been in the same situation. But let him have a chance to let him explain."

Touka walked back to Nishiki.

Touka: "She's really holding it in there. She said Kaneki tried to have sex with her manager?"
Nishiki: "No... that doesn't sound like him."
Akihiro: "I don't know. He did try to have sexual intentions with Y/n last night."

Both Touka and Nishiki screamed.

Touka: "What the hell?!"
Nishiki: "Wait. How do you know?"
Akihiro: "What~? He tells me everything..... ok not everything."

All of sudden Kaneki popped out of nowhere.

Kaneki: "Sorry I'm late......"
Touka: "Dude- take care of that table."

Touka pointed at your table.

Kaneki: "Ok..."
.
.
You shook your head and listened to the music. They added a live music stand. Something new.

Jin: "Wanna try it?"
Y/N: "What?"
Jin: "Come on. You don't look like a bad singer."
Y/N: "I-I can't sing and besides... i only know how to play guitar."

Jin laughed and went up stage.

Jin: "Please give a hand for... drum roll please!.... Y/N!"

He looked at you, just the way Kaneki would look at you.

(I cannot be moving on that fast..... there's no way.)