Moved

A/N
You guys I have no hate against Touka!! ( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ ) I really love her character! She's my favorite female character in Tokyo Ghoul. So sorry I making her so mean in this fanfic.
____________________
It was late.

Y/N: "But what about work?"
Akihiro: "You'll be working here."
Y/N: "You can't just quit me from my job."
Touka: "He already did. So stop being a little bitch about it."
Kaneki: "Touka, that's enough."

Kaneki held your hand and walked out the room.

Kaneki: "Lets go pack your stuff."
.
.
As you got to Kaneki's apartment. You were amazed at how big it was compared to yours. Kaneki came in grunting, carrying your stuff.

Kaneki: "Good thing you didn't have that much stuff."
Y/N: "I live by myself. What do you expect?"

You went into his bedroom.

Y/N: (Cute, he's still organized.)

As you laid down, you slowly passed out on his bed. Kaneki was calling out for your name, and saw you sleeping peacefully.

Kaneki: (She sure is cute.)

He tucked your hair behind your ears and put the blanket over you. While he slept on the cold ground, shirtless.
.
.
You managed to wake up first and saw Kaneki on the ground shirtless. You blushed at his perfect appearance abs, they weren't too muscular and they weren't too flabby. You walked passed him and put the blanket over him.

Y/N: sigh*, "You must've been cold."

As you walked away he grabbed you and you were on the ground in the blanket with kaneki shirtless. He wrapped his arms around you. His warmth felt good to be next to.

Ding Dong*

Touka: "Kaneki! WAKE UP! You're late for work."

He groaned and you tried to escape him. But his grip on you just got tighter.

Touka: "Kaneki you better get your ass out here before I break down the damn door."

Touka was impatient and she knocked down the door. She slammed open his bedroom door.

Touka: "Well, look what we- Y/N?!"
Y/N: "Hi...."

Touka growled at you and punched Kaneki.

Touka: "Get up!"
Kaneki: "I'm up!"

You ran out of the room and wore the same clothes as yesterday and ran out of his apartment. While Touka was still yelling at Kaneki.

Kaneki: "Touka! Y/N got away!"
Touka: "So what? For all I care she can go die."

He pushed her out of the way and grabbed her shirt.

Kaneki: "Look! If you don't care about her then fine. But I do and she's in danger."
Touka: "Kaneki wait."

He left the apartment and tried to get a sent of your smell. Once he found it, he ran fast towards your scent.

Kaneki: (Oh please be alright.)

You weren't running because you were late. You were running because you were scared. Kaneki jumped building to building to find you. Your scent was getting stronger, and Kaneki could smell it getting stronger. Once he saw you he turned ghoul to move faster, but with that being said he also made sure no human could see him.

Kaneki: "Y/N what are you doing?"

As he got the chance, he grabbed you by your waist and pulled you to where no one could see you guys. He turned back into human form.

Kaneki: "Do you have a death wish?!"
Y/N: "Kaneki, I'm scared. I don't wanna be this human potion for ghouls!"
Kaneki: "I know. But if you don't want to be that, then you'll have to stick with me. I'm here for a reason Y/N."

He walked you to the café, where everyone was waiting for you. When you entered, you immediately bowed.

Y/N: "I'm sorry."
Akihiro: "Its alright, you weren't the first. It happened to Kaneki too."

He let you entered the back of the café and let you in through all the information you needed to know.

Akihiro: "I knew your mother. She died for safety...."
Y/N: "I see."
Akihiro: "Cha! Well let's get you into your proper uniform, if you want to work here."
Y/N: "Well, I can't choose. Technically I was forced."

He chuckled at your statement.

Akihiro: "Just get dressed. Kaneki will be your mentor."

You shook your head up and down. When you were done changing, you walked out to Kaneki, but got jealous as he was talking to Touka.

Y/N: (He seems so happy with her. Hmph. Why can't I do that?)
???: "Jealous are we?"

You back off and got a look at his face.

???: "The name is Nishiki. Haven't see you around. You're pretty cute."
Y/N: "Well,"

As you were introducing yourself, he put his arms on the wall, trapping you.

Y/N: "My name is y/n, and I'm NOT jealous."
Nishiki: "Yea, yea. Sure."

He leaned in closer to you.

Nishiki: "Look if things don't work out between you and Kaneki. Why don't you give me a chance?"
Kaneki: "What the hell are you doing?"

You looked at Kaneki, he looked pretty upset and decided to back Nishiki up.

Y/N: "He was just introducing himself."
Kaneki: "No need to back him up."

Kaneki grabbed your wrist and took you away. You looked at him and looked at Nishiki.

Kaneki: "You can't let anyone do that to you except me. Alright?"
Nishiki: "But do you really like him?!"

You shook your head yes, before you completely left Nishiki's sight.