U & I

You attacked Kaneki multiple times but he never fought back.

Touka: "Y/N STOP!!! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM!!"

She screamed at the top of her lung until you finally snapped out it. You quickly stopped into his arms, it was bloody.

Y/N: "Kane- Kaneki?"

He was weak and managed to reach in for a kiss. As you guys kissed a big bright light flashed into the air and you were officially over the controlling. After the light was gone, you reached down to Kaneki as he collapsed to the ground.

Y/N: "Kaneki?!"

You shook him up, but he didn't wake. You told yourself not to cry. Your voice broke as you tried talking.

Y/N: "T-Touka... this is- the part where you cry and wake him up..."

Touka hesitantly walked over and touched his face. Silent ran through the room. While you walked over to Ayato.

SLAP!**

You slapped Ayato hard across the face and started sobbing your tears out. You then hit Ayato multiple times.

Y/N: "It's all your fault!!! You killed him!! He's gone! Because of you!!! YOU BITCH!"

Nishiki held you back as you still wanted to beat the shit out of Ayato.

Y/N: "Let me go! You can't just let him go!"
Nishiki: "We won't."
Ayato: "What are you gonna do?"

Touka came up supporting Kaneki around her neck.

Touka: "You're gonna be somewhere far away from here. Where we will never speak of you again."

He finally let you go and you maintain calm and wiped your tears. And before Ayato was taken away he said his last words to you.

Ayato: "It's not my fault. It's yours. You did that to him, not me.... sad I actually liked you, Y/n."

You fell to the ground crying, knowing he was right. You're the one that attacked him, not Ayato.
.
.
They put Kaneki on the couch behind the café. Wrapped up in bandages. They left you and Kaneki alone.

You were beside him, sitting on your calves with your hands curled up on your thighs. When you tear fell down to your hands, Kaneki woke up.

Kaneki: "Mmm, am I'm heaven? Because.. I see you here-"

You opened your eyes, but slapped him.

Y/N: "You Jerk! I thought you were dead because of me!"
Kaneki: "Ow..."

He sat up from the couch.

Kaneki: "Why'd you slap me?"
Y/N: "B-because.... you kissed me and... you weren't supposed to!"

You said that as tears fell out of your eyes. Kaneki wiped your tears and hugged you.

Kaneki: "You're stupid... only a ghouls kagune can kill me."

You cried on his shoulder.

Y/N: "Touka... don't hug me! Hug Touka! She's gotta be so mad."

You pushed him away and walked out of the door. Then ran for Touka. When you found Touka you were too afraid to approach her. So you step back and accidentally bumped into Nishiki.