The Secret We Shared (A Jelsa FanFic)

Hiccup:

We just got back from Christmas break and I feel the stress already. "Make way, make way. Coming through." Jack said as we walked through the crowded school hallways on the way to the Great Hall. We were the popular kids in school. And Jackson Overland Frost is our 'leader'. It was supposedly Eugene but, he lost to Jack in a snowball fight.

My name is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. Weird name right? Long story. Anyways, here we are at Hogwarts. A school wherein skilled people like us can learn how to use magic.

There are four different houses; Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin. I'm a Gryffindor and proud. Jack is a Slytherin. Kristoff Bjorgman is a Hufflepuff and Eugene Fitzherbert is a Ravenclaw.

Let me tell you a little something about these guys. Jack is a Guardian, Guardian of Fun to be exact. He has powers over snow and ice but he likes to keep it a secret from everyone outside the group. He's mischievous and funny to be with. He's a bit arrogant and full of himself but, once you get to know him, he's the best friend you could ever have. Well, next to my dragon, Toothless that is. More on that later.

Eugene is married. That's that.
Nah, just kidding. He's a good guy but he used to be a thief. Sneaky bastard stole my foot. Thank God I brought an extra. He gave it back alright, after a month. And oh, he's married to a princess named Rapunzel, a Ravenclaw as well. Lucky bastard.

And Kristoff, he has a girlfriend and I think her name's Anna. I haven't seen her yet because she's not here, even though she got her letter. Too bad. His girl is a Princess too. I forgot of what place. He has an ice business back at home and his family is a bunch of trolls. He's one unusual guy.

And me, I am a dragon trainer back at Berk. I brought my dragon, Toothless with me. I begged Headmistress McGonagall to let him stay because Toothless wouldn't let me leave. And the thing about my foot... well, I lost my left foot in battle. But whatever, I'm a Viking. It's an occupational hazard. I have my girlfriend here with me. Her name's Astrid Hofferson, a Gryffindor as well. She's the best girlfriend ever. She's strong, competitive, caring, a bit violent but I like it. She's also a...

"Hey Hiccup!" Jack called. I turned around to his direction. "The Great Hall is this way..." He said pointing to the direction of the room.

"Oh, yeah. Right! Sorry, I was thinking about something." I made my way to them and entered the room.

A welcome party for the students... Hope this starts well and ends soon. I just can't wait to see Toothless.

Hi! So, as you can see, this is a RotG, Frozen, HtTyD, Brave, Tangled and Harry Potter crossover. I got some ideas from the author of 'My Slytherin Girlfriend' and 'My Slytherin Boyfriend', Twisted_rabbit. That and I saw a lot of pictures about it so, I gave it a shot. I know that Hogwarts admits children starting from 11 years old but, I disregarded the rules. Sorry for that. And also, some people say that Hiccup is a Hufflepuff but I disagree. Hiccup is strong willed so, he passes as a Gryffindor for me. :3 So, yeah. I hope you like it. :3 Oh and before I forget, I do not own these characters/setting. They belong to Disney and Dreamworks and Warner Brothers/J.K Rowling. ~karyned23