chapter 5

Levy pt. 1

Soulmates....

I have heard that word ever since I was a child.

My mom and dad had me because of that, very person's dream is to meet their soulmate. Some people are lucky and their soulmates are people they already know, some have the opportunity to fall in love with someone they never knew before.

This is great, it's the kind of things you read about in books, the kind of things that movies are made about. the moment you find true happiness.

My name is Levy, I have read so much about the events that occur during New Years.

Everyone I know that has already met their soulmate say it is truly the most wonderful experience.

I wonder what he's like. He will definitely be taller than me, I wonder if he likes to read...

As the countdown begins I look in the mirror, everything ready for my soulmate to write down and give me all the possible ways for me to find him.

This is exciting, I will meet the love of my life in 3 seconds.

I close my eyes ad hold my breath, the counting stops and I am now in a different room, the white walls covered in posters of different bands, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, All Time Low, Panic! at the Disco... a lot of drawings on the wall and an acoustic guitar. I hear the song Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus playing quietly, I look to the desk and see his laptop playing the song, a word document open with the words " I don't know who you are but I want you to know that I will protect you, I will love you and take care of you." -Gajeel Redfox.

I write down my information and smile, I stand up and see a mirror by the closet, I look in it and see a tall guy with multiple piercings on his face, his long black sticky hair and well built body. normally buys with so many piercing would make me walk away or ignore them, but Gajeel looks good with all the piercings on his face, he's handsome.

I feel my face heat up and I say my name, the way his voice sounds when I say my name makes me feel all warm, I trust that he will protect me, I know he will take good care of me.

Gajeel Redfox, my soulmate and protector, my guardian.