Evil Plan

~Lucas POV~

I pace around my room, I am angrily. "I WANT INUYASHA KILLED! AN EYE FOR AN EYE." I yell. My father Naraku comes in, he looks at me and laughs. "Oh Lucas you remind me when I also wanted Inuyasha dead." he says.

I look at my dad, I walk over to him. "But Father didn't you die? Didn't they destroy you?" I ask. He nods, "Son, I have a plan to get Inuyasha away from his family." he says.

I look at him and smiles evilly, "What's that Father?" I say. He smiles, "I remembered that (Y/N) was force to marry Jack. She did marry him, and than she ran off." He says. I nod, but I don't get where this is going.

"It is simple, we find Jack and tell him about Inuyasha and (Y/N). He will be so pissed off that he would want to kill Inuyasha for taking his wife." he says.

I smile evilly, "That is a perfect plan, Father. I do have one question, Where would we find Jack?" I ask.

My dad smiles evilly, "At a girl's house, mind you he is quite the ladies man." he says. I nod, "Alright, I will go find him." I say. I run out into the forest, I search every house. Until I hear a man and women, I look into the house. Jack is on top of a lady, I stand up and I lean on a tree.

I wait until I hear them both snoring, I walk up to the house. I knock on the door, I hear a grumble. Then the door opens, I see a man with a crazy hair do.

I smile, the man grunts. "Who the hell are you? And What do you want?" He snaps. "I am Lucas, son of Naraku." I say. His eyes go wide, he bows.

"I am sorry Lucas, I did not mean to snap at you. Please forgive me." he says. "You are forgiving, but I must tell you something in the morning. Meet me in the woods at noon" I say. He nods, "Understood, Lucas." He says.

He shuts the door, I climb up a tree. I wait until noon, I see Jack comes out of the house. A demon girl comes out to, but she kisses him. "I hope you come back again tonight." she says.

Jack smiles, and cups her face. "Of course I will, my love." he says. She smiles, he kisses her. I roll my eyes, Jack walks up to the tree I was in. I jump down and I lead him far enough away from the house, I turn to look at him.

"First Jack, I must know. What do you know about this man Inuyasha?" I ask. Jack's face turns anger, "He is a half-demon that went with a group and defeated your Father. He also was in love with kikyo, then he fell in love with Kagome." he says.

I smile, "That is perfect Jack, but I am afraid I have bad news for you." I say. Jack looks at me, "What's the bad news?" He asks. "(Y/N) is about to give birth to Inuyasha's child." I say. His eyes widen to the size of plates, his body starts to shake.

"WHAT!?! HOW DARE THAT FILTHY HALF-DEMON!!!! HE TOOK MY WOMEN AWAY FROM ME!!! I AM GOING TO KILL THAT INUYASHA!!!!" he yells. He smile, I watch him blow his top off. "Jack, We must have a plan in place for you to kill him. Just calm down and let's talk." I say. He calms down and we talk all that night.

~Naraku POV~

I look out my castle window, 'Inuyasha I will take away everything you love, Including your precious fiancé and your baby, you will rot in my castle forever.' I thought. I smile at the thought of Inuyasha trapped in my castle forever. I turn to my minion, since all of mine died.

I got myself new minions, "Go to my son, and do what he asks of you." I say. They nod and head to my son, I walk about the castle. I smile evilly for what's to happen in the day or two.

**What are Lucas and Jack planning? Why is Naraku going after Inuyasha? Find out in Chapter 16!!****