Knowing the Gender

~(Y/N) POV~

Inuyasha and I decided to see how this whole begin a mom thing plays out. Inuyasha thought it would be nice to see Miroku and Sango again, so we started to walk to their house. When we finally arrive, the house door opens and two little black haired girls runs out of the house.

They run up and tackle Inuyasha, as I watch the scene. I start to laugh, than Miroku and Sango comes out of the house. "Okay girls, I think Uncle Inuyasha would like to get up." Miroku says. The two girls stop and look at their dad, "Yes daddy!" the girls yell.

They get off Inuyasha, one of the twins walks up to me. I smile and I kneel in front of her, "Hello, my name is (Y/N). What is yours?" I ask. She looks down, "My name is lily." she says.

"You don't need to be shy, I won't hurt you. I promise." I say to lily. She smiles, and she looks at my hair. I smile, "Would you like to braid my hair?" I ask her. She smiles and nods, "Yes, please!" she says. I look over at Inuyasha to make sure, he is okay.

Miroku helps Inuyasha off the ground, Sango picks up the other twin. She walks over to the two boys, "So Inuyasha, how's it been?" she asks. I feel lily's little fingers go through my hair, and I feel her separate my hair into three pieces.

Than Sango walks over to me, and kneels next to me. She smiles at me, and I smile back. She hugs me, and I hug her back. She breaks the hug up and she looks at me, "(Y/N)... Your tummy is bigger from the last time I saw you." she says. "Hehe...about that..." Inuyasha says as he scratches the back of his neck.

I look at Inuyasha, "Do you want me to tell her?" I ask him. "Go for it." he says. I smile, I still sitting on the ground. So lily can continue to braid my hair, I look at Miroku and Sango. "Inuyasha and I will be parents in six weeks." I say.

Miroku and Sango's eyes widen, Inuyasha walks over and wraps his arm around my waist. I look up at him, and we both look at Miroku and Sango. "Really?!" Sango says. I smile and I nod, Miroku smiles. "That's great! Do I get to be a Uncle?" Miroku asks. I nod, "Yes, If you want to be." I say.

Sango and Miroku smiles, and lily looks at Inuyasha. "Uncle Inuyasha, Do I get to be a cousin?" lily asks. Inuyasha kneels down and looks at lily. "Yes, you do lily." he says smiling. She smiles and jumps up and down, "Yeah!" she yells.

Miroku smiles and picks up lily again, Sango looks at Inuyasha. "So you break it off with Kagome, just to be with her?" Sango says blaming me.

Miroku looks at Sango, "Sango, Inuyasha can do whatever he wants with reason. He is allowed to break up with Kagome, she has been pretty needy of Inuyasha a lot. Since they got back together." he says.

Inuyasha looks at Sango, "Kagome and I are done, She does not matter to me anymore." he says. Suddenly my hairs turns blue, the twins look at it. There eyes are huge, they walk up to me. "Pretty!!" Lily says. I smile and I giggle, I kneel on the ground. Inuyasha looks at the twins, "So girls, I was wondering what to name the baby. I need some ideas, do you have any names?" he asks the twins.

Lily looks at Inuyasha, "Hiyori! I like that name, and I would love to have a cousin named that." lily says. I look at Inuyasha, he looks deep in thought. I smile and I look at lily, "Lily, I love that name. We will name the baby Hiyori, if it is a girl." I say.

Lily smiles, the other twin walks up. "I say, if it is a boy Tasiho. After Uncle Inuyasha's father." she says. I start to think, "Hmmmm....that sounds good." I say.

~Inuyasha POV~

'I love how the twins are helping us choose baby names, I wonder if Willow and Daniel will let us stay until we can find a place of our own.' I thought as (Y/N) talks with the girls. 'I wonder what the gender the baby is?' I thought.

I look at Sango, she is looking at (Y/N). I look down at (Y/N)'s hand, I slowly wrap my fingers around hers.

She turns her head towards me, I slowly inch my face towards her. I was about an inch from (Y/N)'s mouth, before Miroku clears his throat. "Girls, It is time for bed, let's go." he says. I look up at the sky, the sky is dark blue. I look at (Y/N), she smiles.

"I guess, we stayed out all day." I say. She smiles, "I guess we did." she says. "I guess, we have to go back." I say. She nods, "Yeah, let's go before it get's to dark." she says.

I help her onto my back, and we start to head back. We got back to Willow and Daniel's house, I help her off my back. We walk into the house, then (Y/N) howls, Willow runs out of the bedroom. She puts an arm on her back, they walk into the kitchen.

Willow puts a hand on her stomach, she looks at me. "I know the gender of the baby, would you like to know?" she asks. I nod, she smiles. "It is a baby......girl!" she says smiling.

I start to smile, 'I get a little girl, I wonder what she will look like? I will always love my little girl.' I thought. (Y/N) howl in pain again, Willow counts her breathing. Willow looks at you, "Inuyasha, do you know about (Y/N)'s condition?" she says.

"What condition?" I ask. "Her children will be born in 6 weeks." she says.

****I hope you like it!!! I also need a name for the other twin, if anyone has a name. Please message me****