Nightmare

~Inuyasha POV~

(Y/N) comes out of the bathroom, She gets dressed. I hold out my hand, she smiles and takes it. I lead her out of the room, and I take her outside. We reach a hill on Willow's and Daniel's land, She slowly sits down. I put my hands around her and supports her as she sits down.

She smiles at me, I sit down and wraps my arms around her body. I pull her onto my lap, the sun is in perfect view. She smiles and lays her head on my shoulder, I smile. "(Y/N)?" I ask to get her attention.

I let her sit on the ground, I stand up. I get down on one knee, she looks at me with widen eyes.  "(Y/N)....I know this is very sudden, and I don't have a ring for you....but will you marry me?" I say to her.

She smiles and puts her hand on her mouth, she nods. "Yes, I will marry you!!" she says.

I smile, and I hug her. "I love you so much (Y/N)." I say. I kiss her and she rubs her tummy, "You are so lucky, you know that little one." she says. I smile and I wrap my arms around her, I rub her stomach. "Indeed, she is." I say. She smiles at me, "She will be loved, by all of us." she says. I smile, and I kneel down.

I put my head on her belly, "little one, I hope you are like your mother. Kind, caring, loving, and wonderful." I say. I look up at (Y/N), she has tears coming down her cheek.

I stand up and I wipe her tears away. "My love, what is wrong?" I ask. She shakes her head, and looks down. I hold her hand and I hold her close, "Please tell me love, I can't see you crying. What is wrong?" I ask.

She looks at me, "I never seen this much love to anyone before....I love it." she says. I hold her close, "What do you mean love?" I ask.

She looks down at her swelling belly, and rubs it. "I never got to have that much love, towards me." she says. She looks down and than looks at me.

I cup her face, "Love.....I am soo sorry that happened to you. I will make sure you are loved forever, and ever." I say. She cries and lays her head on my chest, "Thank you love." she says. I pick her up bridal style, and walks towards the house.

She wraps her hands around my neck and I enter the house. Willow and Daniel comes out of their room. Willow's face is bright red, I chuckle. Daniel smiles and puts his arms on her back, and walks to the kitchen. I reach our room, I look down at (Y/N). She is sleeping peacefully, I smile.

'(Y/N).....I will never leave you for another women.....Kagome is in my past....she means nothing to me  now....all I need is (Y/N) and our child.' I thought. I lay her down gentle onto our bed, I cover her up and I crawl into my side of the bed. I fall asleep and I fall into a bad dream....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Dream~

I am sitting in a field with flowers around me, (Y/N) is nowhere to be found. I stand up and I try to look for her, than I hear a baby's cry. I see a house, I slowly walk up to the house. Sango comes out of the house, her hands are covered in blood. She smiles, she pulls back a curtain and I go inside.

I walk inside and I walk down the long hallway, my nerves are very high. 'Is (Y/N) okay? Is she hurt? Sango had a lot of blood on her hands.' I thought.

I finally made it to the door, I grab the doorknob and I open it. I see (Y/N) on a mat, Kaede is holding a little baby in her arms. I slowly walk up to (Y/N), she is sleeping.

Her breathing is slow, but even. Kaede looks at me and smiles, she stands up and hands me the baby. I hold the baby and I look down, the baby has her mothers eyes.

She has my hair, she has both of our ears. I smile, than the sky turns dark purple. I stand up and I smell a familiar scent......'Naraku.' I thought. I quickly grab (Y/N) and the baby, I quickly run outside.

Naraku is flaoting down from the sky, He looks down at me. "Ahh Inuyasha... I see your fiancé gave birth to a baby girl, congrats. But Soon it will be the funeral of her, haha!" he says.

I get mad, 'Nobody....I mean nobody will kill my little girl and my wife. I will protect them with all of my life, I promise.' I thought. I look at Naraku, "Oh shut up! I will kill you without mercy if you lay your hands on my wife or my Daughter!" I yell.

Naraku lands on the ground and disappears. He appears right behind me, I jump up into the tree. "Inuyasha....hand me Hiyori. Attack Naraku with all your might." she says. I nod and I kiss her deeply, I jump down from the tree.

I run in demon speed and I take out my sword. I jump up and I strike down on him, he jumps up and attacks the tree where (Y/N) and my daughter is. "NO!!!!" I yell.

~Inuyasha POV~

I wake up in a cold sweat, I feel arms around me. I look over and (Y/N) is hugging me, I hug her back. I start to cry, "Love what is the matter? I am right here." She says. "I saw you and our child getting hurt by Naraku....I couldn't do anything." I say.

I continue to cry, she rubs my back to calm me down. "Love, I will protect us all If I have to. I will never let myself get killed by Naraku, I promise." she says.

I look at her in the eyes, and I kiss her deeply...and That night, I felt love like no other.....

***Hey everyone!! I am soo sorry I have not updated in a while. This summer I should have time to update..and thank you very much for all the views!!!!*****