Lovers

~(Y/N) POV~

I look at Willow and Daniel, "I met Inuyasha, when Jack was attacking me in the forest. I was badly injured by Jack's minions, then I fell in front of Inuyasha. Ever since then, I have been in love with him." I say holding Inuyasha's hand, and I look up at him. He looks down at my face, and smiles.

I look at Willow and Daniel, they are both smiling. I feel myself smiling back, "Willow...Daniel, I have a question for both of you?" I ask. They both look at me, "Yes, (Y/N)?" Willow says.

"Can we stay here for a few days? We just need to stay somewhere for a while." I say to Willow and Daniel. Daniel looks at Willow, and they look at each other for about two seconds.

They both look at me smiling, "Yes, of course you can." Daniel and Willow say at the same time. Inuyasha and I smile, "Thank you so much, I am in your debt." Inuyasha says.

He bows to them, they are surprised. They look at me, and I smile. "Don't worry about it Inuyasha, we do this all the time with (Y/N)." Willow says. She looks at Inuyasha, he stands up. He smiles, and he shakes Daniels hand.

Daniel smiles, "So you are going to be my new friend huh?" Daniel says.

~INUYASHA POV~

I look at Daniel, when he says that. I look at (Y/N), she is giggling. I look at Daniel with a smile on my face. "Yes, I am." I say. Daniel smiles, Willow leads us to their spare room.

Willow opens the door, and She goes into the room. (Y/N) and I walk into the room, I look around the room. The room is plain, except for a fluffy bed and a window. There is pink curtains, that is flowing with the wind.

Willow looks at us, she is smiling. (Y/N) walks up to Willow, and hugs her. "Thank you for all of this Willow, you are soo my bff." (Y/N) says. Willow nods, and she closes the door.

I see the big fluffy bed, 'That damn big fluffy bed looks so fun right now. I should go jump on that bed, hehe.' I thought to myself. I sneak over to the bed, and I jump up and I land on the bed.

I put my hands on the back of my head, and I let my body relax. I hear giggling, I open one eye and I look at (Y/N). She is smiling and gigging, I smirk. She looks at me, "Love....What are you thinking of doing?" She says. I stand up and I walk to her, 'I want to stay next to her all night, I want to bound with her tonight.' I thought as I wrap my arms around her waist.

"(Y/N)....Will you do me the honor of staying with me tonight." I say to her. She looks into my eyes, "Yes, I will Inuyasha." She says. I kiss her lips, and I lead her to the bed.

And (Y/N) and I have bonded and have become lovers. (I cut the sex scene completely.)

--NEXT MORNING---

~(Y/N) POV~

The sun's rays hits my eyes, I wake up and I sit up. I feel a cold breeze on my body, I look down. I then remember what happened last night, my face turned red. I get up and I get dressed. I look at Inuyasha sleeping soundly, and I smile.

My body starts to feel hot, I touch my chest. Where my heart is, 'Okay (Y/N) calm down, that was last night. I need to do something, so I am not thinking about it.' I thought to myself.

I look over at the sleeping Inuyasha, he is over on his stomach. 'He is soo cute, when he sleeps.' I thought. He is breathing in long breaths, like he is in deep sleep. I quietly open the door, and I walk into the hallway.

Willow and Daniel are gone, they are protecters of the West Clan. They are my trusted warriors, I went through a lot of people before I met them.

I was only five years old, and I went through over 500 warriors, I rejected all of them. One day in late July, I was summoned into the throne room. I walk in and I see a young girl, and a young man kneeling. I walk up to my chair, and I sit down. "Welcome Daughter, These young warriors would like to be your protectors." My father says to me. I look at them, and I scan over them.

A few seconds later, I smile. "Yes! Daddy, please let them!!" I say to my father. He nods and looks at the young warriors, "You both have been chosen to protect my youngest. You must take care of her, like you would a sibling." He says. "Yes, sir!" The warriors say.

I come back from my flashback, I walk into the kitchen. Suddenly I feel a warm feeling in my stomach, I look on my stomach. There is nothing, I start to panic a little.

"Okay, calm down (Y/N). You are panicking over nothing, just relax." I say to myself. I take a deep breath and I exhale. I continue what I was doing, I hear a door open. A second later, I feel arms wrap around my waist.

I smile, then I hear; "Good morning babe, how did you sleep?" Inuyasha asked me. I smile, "I slept great, I have not slept like that in ages." I say to him. "Good.....did you like it?" He says. I am shocked, and I stand there frozen.

'Of course I liked it, but did he not enjoy himself?' I thought. I turn around and I look at him in the eye. "Baby...I loved it." I smile at him. He smiles back, "Really?" He says. I nod, and I hug him. I hear the door open, and I hear Willow and Daniel's voices coming towards us.

I stop hugging Inuyasha, Willow quickly walks into the kitchen. Willow looks at my belly and she looks at me. I look at her questionably, she smiles. 'Willow acts so weird sometimes, it is unnatural. But.....Why was she looking at my belly and smiling?......' I thought.

****I might make a lemon for the parts, I completely cut off. If you do want me to make one, let me know. I hope you all like it!*