Omake

(NOTE: THIS IS MADE BY SOMEBODY ELSE (LAEIES) NOT BY THE AUTHOR (HONESTY) SO THE CHARACTERS MIGHT BE OOC)

Honesty: YAY! Woohoo! I got over 1k views! I'm so happy! I'm so happy! This is the product of my hard work!

Jared: hey baby, it wasn't all you. It was all thanks to me and my wonderful self!

Inuyasha: Oh shut up ya sick pervert! Ya never even showed up yet. Ya didn't do a thing! Not like me I've been there since the first chapter! *Puffs out his chest*

Y/N: oh don't get so cocky Inuyasha. I’m the main character! Heck! It’s all cause of me that there is even a story.

Honesty: Actually since I made you AND the story, I should get all of the credit.

All: HEY!

Honesty: What? *Tilts head*

Inuyasha: You stay out of this!

Y/N: You don’t count.

Jared: As much as I loath to, I have to agree with the mutt and Y/N.

Inuyasha: HEY! What do you mean loath?!

Jared: Oh I thought it was simple. Well since you’re a mutt it would be understandable that you have a pea sized brain. That and you obviously can’t compare to the awesomeness of me.

Y/N: Now, now Jared you shouldn’t use such hard words against Inuyasha.

Inuyasha: Yeah don-! Hey who's side are you on Y/N!?

Y/N: why my own of course. What did you think I was on yours?

Inuyasha: *Sputtering* w-what?!

‍Jared: If course, she on my side since she wants to be with my glorious self.

Y/N: oh ho you think I'm on your side in this conversation.

Honesty: now now no need to argue about something so simple.

All: BUTT OUT!!!!

Honesty: *Huddled in the corner* so unappreciated. ¡__¡ ‍

Laeies: there there.

Honesty: ok thank yo------------

Laeies: sorry Honesty has been knocked out by the fighting trio over there. Ah never mind she’s conscious… now she is walking towards them… hey where did she pull that (weapon)...

BANG! BANG! BONK!

Honesty: there now that's out of the way. Sorry about that now where was I?

Laeies: you were talking to the now spooked readers.

Honesty: oh right. *cough cough* There won't be as much fighting and blood in the story, this is the only one. Thank you all for reading my story!!.

Laeies:(looking towards the now bloody pile of mush)