Enter Sesshomaru

(Just one point of view, (Y/N)
(F/c) - Favorite color)

~(Y/N) POV~

I look at Kagome and I step back from Inuyasha, I smile and bow to Inuyasha. "I must go, Goodbye Inuyasha, Kagome." I say while looking at Inuyasha and kagome.

"Wait.... You can come and spend the night at our house, If you want to?" Kagome says while putting an arm around Inuyasha's waist.

I shake my head and I look at the ground, "I can't..... I can't put you in danger, I can handle it besides I am a half-demon after all." I say while I smiling.

A gust of wind blows from behind me, I turn around. I see a long white hair demon with yellow eyes, I stare at the demon. 'He looks familiar..... I should remember him.' I thought to myself while I look at the ground. "Hey Sesshomaru, How are you?" Inuyasha says while smiling. 'Sesshomaru! That is his name!!' I thought excitedly, I smile.

Sesshomaru looks away from Inuyasha, and grunts. "Brother, Who is that girl?" Sesshomaru asks Inuyasha.

I look at Inuyasha, Inuyasha notices that I am looking and he nods. "This is (Y/N), She was about to be killed by her fiancé." Inuyasha says while looking at Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru looks at me with those, yellow eyes of his. A toad demon walks out from behind Sesshomaru, I look at the toad Demon. My eyes widen, I remember when the toad Demons attacked me when I was running.

I slowly start backing away, Everyone looks at me. Inuyasha walks over to me and puts his hand on my shoulder. "It is okay (Y/N), This is Jaken, he is a big pain in the ass." Inuyasha says while looking at Jaken.

The toad Demon Jaken looks at Inuyasha, "How dare you!! You insolent half-breed, I will hurt you with my staff of two heads!!" Jaken says while yelling and holding up his staff.

Inuyasha makes a weird face at the demon, Jaken's face becomes bright red. Kagome comes over and stands behind me as Inuyasha picks on Jaken. I feel eyes on me, I look to see Sesshomaru starring at me with angry eyes. I turn my head and I watch Inuyasha beating on Jaken.

Suddenly the sky turns to purple, purple mist starts to form. My eyes widen, I turn to everyone. "EVERYONE RUN!! IT'S LUCAS!" I say before covering my mouth, so I won't breath in the fumes.

Inuyasha picks up Kagome and runs off, only Sesshomaru and I stand still. Laughter echos around us, that was the same laugh I hear that day when I was 5......

FLASHBACK--------
(Y/N) Age: 5
I was running through the forest with my oldest brother, Ryuu. We were playing hid and seek, It was Ryuu's turn to count. I ran behind a large tree, I was giggling silently so my brother won't hear me. Purple mist spread around me like I was the target, I hear running footsteps coming towards me. I was more focused on the purple mist, I wanted to touch the stranger purple mist.

When I touched the mist, my finger turned to bone. I pull my finger back, only for a second before it had skin again. Then the laughter echoed through the forest, I was so scared that I jumped three feet in the air. When my brother came up behind me, "Got you (Y/N)! Haha!" He says while laughing. I start to cry, Ryuu kneels beside me. "(Y/N), What is wrong?" He asks, then the laughter echoed again. Ryuu stands up and he picks me up, we ran home.

Flashbacks ends-----

As I was remembering, the sky gave way to a man with long black hair. When he lands on the ground, he looks around the area. Than his eyes stops at me, he smiles.

"Hello (Y/N), It has been quite a long time. Since we last met, what was it....like when you were five years old." He says while smiling at me. I get into my fighting position, I grab my (F/c) bracelet on my wrist.

Lucas smiles, "Grabbing your sword, (Y/N). You should know you can't defeat me, with that sword." He says while laughing and looking at me.

I smile at him, "You should also know, I grew up in the West Clan village. I grew up training the hell out of my sword, that means I can whip your ass!" I say while still in my fighting stance, I feel a pair of eyes watching me besides Lucas.

I look over to Sesshomaru his eyes are wide, I quickly look back at Lucas.

As Lucas was looking at me, suddenly his arm was bleeding. Lucas yelled in pain, he puts his hand on the injured arm. He looks at Sesshomaru, "HOW DARE YOU!!! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!" Lucas says yelling at Sesshomaru.

I look at Sesshomoru, his slips his fingers through his hair. Sesshomaru looks at Lucas, "So you are Naraku's son huh? You are such a disappointment." Sesshomaru says while looking at Lucas.

"DISAPPOINTMENT! I AM NOT A DISAPPOINTMENT!!!" He says yelling at Sesshomaru. As he was yelling, I throw my (F/c) bracelet up into air. The bracelet transform into a sword, I grab the sword as it falls to the ground. I quickly run up to Lucas and I raise my sword above my head. I bring it down on Lucas, but Lucas dodges.

He reappears a few feet away, he starts to laugh. "You foolish little girl, you honestly think you can hurt me. You are a half-demon, You are a filthy mixed blood." He says while looking at me.

I am filled with so much rage, that uncontrollable my (E/c) eyes turn bright red. Lucas is surprised, then his expression turns to evil.

"Well...well, I never would have guessed that daddy's little princess would ever get mad." he says while looking at me and smiling evilly. I feel a hand on my shoulder, I look up at the face........

***Cliffhanger again!! I will type between 1000 to 1030 words. I hope you enjoy it, and I changed it so it was not so fast.****