thirty.

'You okay?' Wilmer asks as Demi adjusts the blanket draped over her lower body.

'Mmm... I just can't seem to get comfy anymore.' She replies causing him to smile.

'Would you be more comfortable if we went upstairs and finished watching the movie?' He asks and she nods her head.

'Probably but if you're comfy down here it's okay.' She replies.

'Go on up... I'll lock up down here and bring up the snacks, okay?' He says.

'You're the best.' She replies kissing his cheek. Getting up off the sofa she grabs her phone and drapes the blanket over the back of the sofa before making her way upstairs to the bedroom. She sorts out the movie before climbing into bed.

'Well don't you look all cosy.' Wilmer says smiling as he makes his way into the room.

'Can we talk before we pull the movie back on?' Demi asks sitting up slightly and he nods his head.

'Course we can... Everything okay?' He asks.

'Do you mind my parents coming out for a week or so when the baby's born?' She asks as he sits down beside her.

'Of course I don't. We've got plenty of spare rooms for people to stay in if they come and visit.' He replies.

'Okay. That being said I'd rather no one came to visit while we're still in hospital. I want time to bond with her before everyone else visits.' She says.

'Completely understandable... Who do you want at the hospital when you're having her? I know you wanted Marissa if you were having her at home?' He asks.

'Just you. At home it would be different; it wouldn't seem so crowded but I think I just want you.' She replies.

'Okay.' He says.

'I also don't want to announce her birth straight away.' She says.

'Okay. That's totally fine. We can do whatever you feel comfortable with, nena. I know that this time involves a lot of changes for you and I want to make it as easy as possible for you.' He replies causing her to smile.

'You are amazing...' She says softly.

______

ddlovato : Nine weeks to go

ddlovato : Nine weeks to go... Time is passing by so quickly and although at times it has been extremely hard, I know I'm going to miss this. I know I'm going to miss feeling our little one kick and move. That being said I can't wait to meet our little one 🤰🏻❤

'So I was thinking we could maybe have a day in the house just organising Lottie's stuff.' Demi says as Wilmer makes his way into the bedroom.

'Sounds good to me. What do we still need to do?' He asks sitting down on the edge of the bed.

'Install the isofix base in the cars and figure out how the hell to work the stroller and carseat. I'd also quite like to sort out her wardrobe.' She replies.

'Okay, why don't you start on the wardrobe and I'll install the bases?' He suggests.

'Okay. You don't have to install them both; just do the one in your car because that'll probably be the one we use most at first.' She says and he nods his head.

'Okay.' He replies kissing the top of her head. He leaves the room and she runs her hand across her stomach.

'I know we're getting ready for you but you need to stay in there for a little bit longer, okay? I need you to grow even bigger and stronger before we meet you.' She says feeling her unborn daughter kick underneath her hand. Climbing off the bed she makes her way through to the nursery and begins to go through the clothes in the wardrobe.

****

'Base has been installed; I just done both of them.' Wilmer says making his way into the nursery.

'Okay. I think I've pretty much sorted this out.' Demi replies glancing at the wardrobe.

'Looks good, nena

'Looks good, nena.' He says resting his chin on her shoulder.

'I don't want to alarm you but I've been having these twinges.' She admits tilting her head to the side.

'You want to go get checked out?' He asks and she nods her head.

'I'm sure it's nothing but I'd just like to double check.' She replies.

'Okay. Let's go.' He says. He puts his hand out and smiles slightly as she links her fingers through his and they quickly leave the house.