fourteen.

To Wilmer :
Hey, are you awake? X

From Wilmer :
Yeah, on my way to work... Why are you awake? What time is it there?x

To Wilmer :
1:30. I just can't sleep. I've got horrendous heartburn at the moment x

From Wilmer :
Can I phone you? I can't text and drive?x

To Wilmer :
Sure x

Almost instantly her phone rings causing her to smile.

'Hey.' She says putting the phone on loudspeaker.

'Hi. What's with the lack of pictures from you these past few days? I expected loads of bikini pictures.' He says causing her to smile slightly.

'I can't post anything without accidentally revealing the bump.'

'You shouldn't have to hide it. Why don't we just announce it now and then you don't need to hide?'

'Do you think it's wise announcing it when we're not even in the same country? Surely that'll just fuel all the rumours?'

'Not if we both announce it. I think we need to stop worrying about what people are going to think and just focus on each other.'

'Sounds good to me... So there's this baby show thing in a few weeks and it's loads of different companies with there products.'

'You wanting to go?'

'Yeah, I was just wondering if you'd come with me? I know you work but just if you can get time off?'

'I'll be there. Just give me a date and I'll make sure I can get the time off... That's something I'm going to work on; I want to spend more time with you, nena.'

'I'll send you the details. What kind of details do you want to give out about the pregnancy?'

'Well what do you feel comfortable telling people?'

'Not much; I'd like it to remain pretty private like we always are with things.'

'Okay. Well why don't you decide what you want to write and then in the morning you can post it and I'll do the same?'

'Sounds like a plan... Are you nearly at work? Do you need to go?'

'No, I'm still driving. You really should try get some sleep though, Dems.'

'I will soon.'

____

It's a little after 10:30am when Kelsey makes her way into Demi's room to find the brunette curled up on her side with her phone lying on the pillow beside her.

'Dems, you okay?' Kelsey says softly as she sits down in the edge of the bed. Groaning slightly Demi stretches her arms above her head as her eyes flicker open.

'What time is it?' Demi asks.

'After 10; Marissa and I were worried since you don't normally sleep this late.' Kelsey replies and Demi smiles slightly as she grabs her phone.

'I didn't sleep much last night.' Demi says glancing down at her phone.

From Wilmer :
Sleep tight, nena. I'm definitely up for posting what we spoke of last night if you are, just let me know?x

'Wilmer?' Kelsey asks and Demi glances up at her.

'How do you know?' Demi says.

'He's the only person who's ever made you smile like that... Do you think you two will work things out?' Kelsey asks and Demi nods her head.

'I think we both need to make a lot of changes but I know he loves me and that's enough for me to fight for us.' Demi replies.

'And is he willing to fight for you?' Kelsey asks and Demi smiles.

'I hope so. Part of me is worried that this sudden turn around is all to do with the baby; I don't know if this is what he really wants.' Demi admits.

'I think the two of you need to have a proper conversation with a marriage councillor or something. Someone who is going to be able to help you work through everything because I don't think this will work if you're doing it on your own.' Kelsey says.

'I just feel like I'm going to be waiting for him to leave again.' Demi replies.

'That's never going to work, Dems. You need to be able to trust that he's going to be there with you.' Kelsey says and Demi sighs.

'But how can I? How can I be sure that he's not going to wake up in six months time and want a divorce?' Demi replies quietly.