Chapter Six - "Sirius Black you stupid, poxy pillock!"

Start from the beginning

                “Would any of you care to explain?” She started. She was met with silence. She pulled out a tartan tin full of ginger snaps and shook in front of Remus, “have a biscuit.” He gave her a shocked look and shook his head.

“No thank you,”

“I wasn’t asking!” Snapped and he hurriedly grabbed one and took a bite.

“Thank you, Professor.” She moved on to James and he took one with a bored expression, used to this from previous experiences in her office. Next it was Peter and his greedy little eyes lit up as he grabbed two and shoved them into his mouth. Sirius ignored the tin and stared straight into McGonagall’s eyes.

“I’m not hungry, so why don’t we just skip this and get onto our punishments,” he growled. McGonagall’s nostrils flared as she sat the tin down with more force than necessary.

“Explain what happened and then I will.” Nobody said anything and she sat down on her chair. “I have all night.”

*

Lily, Tasmin and Cory were sitting in Lily’s bedroom. Talking about their dinner entertainment. “So, you waited three months before telling me, your best friend, that you were pregnant!” Lily was fuming and Tasmin winced at the force of her friend’s anger.

“I’m sorry Lily, I should have told you sooner that you’re going to be an aunt,” Tasmin pleaded.

“I can’t believe you’re pregnant!” Lily roared, “I can’t believe you’re pregnant!” she squealed and pulled Tasmin into a bone crunching hug. “I’m gonna be an Aunty!”

*

“I’m waiting,” Professor McGonagall stated calmly after an hour. The four boys each had a different expression. Remus looked livid, James looked torn, as if he was trying to choose between two very important decisions, Sirius tried to look bored but he kept frowning in annoyance and Peter looked down right petrified.

                Suddenly James threw his hands up in defeat. “No! I refuse to pick one!” he shouted before turning to Sirius, “You are my bestest bestiest best friend! I lo- sort of kinda like you, a little, as a brother. I have been so depressed since we started fighting-“

“It’s been an hour!” Remus cut in.

“I can’t eat, I can’t sleep-“

“Seriously! It’s only been an hour!”

“I keep getting overly emotional. I don’t like it! I miss food! I miss Sleep-“

“One. Hour!”

“I miss us! And how we used to be, Bro’s before Hoe’s, remember?”

“One. Fudging. Hour!”

“We used to talk. Remember when we said we would never let a girl come between us? I want to go back to those carefree days of pranking and dancing in the grounds to the music with the words we keep forgetting from that Muggle movie with the transvestite Tasmin made us watch!”

“That was yesterday!” Remus screeched. Sirius turned to James, his eyes wide with hope.

“Do you really mean it Prongs? Or are you just saying it to make me feel good?” He whispered.

“This is ridiculous!” Remus shouted throwing his hands up.

“I love you, Sirius, and I don’t care who hears it as long as it’s only us!” James cried as he stood up to face Sirius.

“I love you too, James!” Sirius wailed as he stood up and the two embraced in a loving brotherly hug in which many sniffles were made.

Peter began to cry in happiness and Remus shook his head in disbelief before James pulled him into the hug. He tried to resist but the two raven haired boys pushed him into the middle of their embrace and soon he was hugging them back. They moved out of McGonagall’s office awkwardly without breaking the hug and with Peter trailing behind sobbing with joy.

                Minerva McGonagall was speechless. Never had she ever seen such oddities in her entire life. It had left her exhausted and she didn’t even realise that not only had the four boy’s told her what they had been fighting about nor did they receive permission to leave he office, but they had managed to escape punishment. All in all it had been a very tiring and weird Christmas Day.

So I know it's been nearly a week since I updated but in my defense I have had interviews for school, college courses to pick, musical rehersals - the musical is in six days people! - and family from England over! I'm a little busy and so very tired.

Sorry for the rant. Thanks for reading though! :) Nikki out!

Story recomendations

Trying to Survive the Marauders (ezziedoll)

Cover made by @NyraXx -Sirius Black/ Marauders (Harry Potter) Fan Fiction : *I suck at making descriptions XD* Faith has always thought of Sirius Black and his friends as arrogant bullies, but what if she suddenly starts feeling more for him..?