Sehun Luhan imagine *part 6*

***

"(y/n)-ah, let's go to library now, we should do our assignment!" Luhan asked.
"I'm sorry Luhan-ah, but I have something important to do. Can we do it tomorrow? The deadline is next month so we still have much free time." you rejected.
"Ah okay then. Anyway what's your 'something important to do' actually?" Luhan asked curiously.
"Umm it's...about Sehun." you replied with a low tone, almost mumbling.
Luhan's eyes suddenly turned so sad. "Oh I see."
"Okay Luhan-ah, see you tomorrow!" you stood up then you went to Sehun that already waited for you.
"Hey!" you greeted.
Sehun smiled warmly then he pulled your hand. "Let's go!"
He intertwined his fingers with yours. "Hey, I see you look so close with Luhan these days. What did happen between you two?" Sehun asked suspiciously.
"Are you jealous?" you teased.
"W...what? Jealous? Nope, I'm not. I'm just curious and yeah a little bit jealous." Sehun admitted.
You chuckled and you pinched his cheek gently. "Nothing happens between us, I just try to be friendly with him, with my seatmate." you replied.
Your mind suddenly flew to Luhan. You should admit that Luhan took your attention from Sehun these days. As you knew more about Luhan, you found he's so friendly and cheerful. You liked to be with him. You glanced at Sehun then you imagined Luhan's face. 'Both of them are handsome and cute. Both of them always take care of me and when I see their smile suddenly my heartbeat thumped faster than usual. Am I in love with one of them. If yes then who's the owner of my heart?' you thought.
"(y/n)-ah," Sehun called, waking you up from your thought.
"Yes Sehun-ah?"
"What are you thinking, hm? Are you thinking about Luhan?" Sehun asked.
Your face suddenly blushed. 'How can you know it Sehun-ah? But I think of you too!' you said in your heart.
You took awhile before answering his question, "Why are you guessing like that?"
Sehun shrugged. "I'm just guessing it."
"Hey by the way where are we going?" you asked, trying to change the topic.
"Library." Sehun replied.
You frowned. "Library? It isn't like you Sehun-ah."
"Well I heard a date in library also nice." Sehun said.
Your face blushed. "A...a date?" you stuttered.
"Yeah~ That's the library, let's go in!"
"S...Sehun-ah, what do you mean by 'a date'?" you asked.
"I was kidding (y/n)-ah!" he exclaimed while giggling.
You glared at him. 'I thought you asked me for a date Sehun-ah!' your glare said.
As you entered the library, you went to a shelf and searched for books.
"What are you searching for (y/n)-ah?" Sehun asked.
"I'm searching for books for our assignment. Luhan asked me to do it today but since you asked me first to go to somewhete, I rejected him. I feel guilty so I decided to search it now becuse we're in library." you explained.
"O...oh." Sehun replied.
You continued searching while Sehun just stared at you. 'If I'm still your seatmate, we must searching for it together now.' he thought while sighing. He hated the reality he wasn't your seatmate anymore. He also hated the reality that there was Luhan's presence in your heart and mind, step by step replacing his presence. At first, he admitted Luhan as your seatmate and new friend but for now he just wanted you for himself. Just for him.
"What's wrong with you Sehun-ah? You keep sighing. Do you have some problems?" you asked.
"Yeah I have." Sehun replied.
"What is it? Mind to tell?" you asked again.
Sehun stared at you intensly. 'How can I tell you the problems while the object of my problem is you?' Sehun said in his heart.
"It's okay if you can't, I won't force." you said as you looked back for the books.
Sehun suddenly pushed you gently against the wall, trapping you with his hand on your either side. He still stared at you intensly, leaning in to you slowly. You didn't know why, but you just froze on your position. You should push him but you didn't do that. You looked like allowing him. When you almost could feel his lips, he moved away his head quickly. His face blushed madly. He opened his mouth but he closed it again. You just stared at ground. Silence wrapped you and Sehun. Without you and Sehun noticed, there was someone watching you two.

Luhan froze on his spot as his sight caught you. He could see clearly when Sehun almost kissed you. He climbed his hand onto his chest. "It hurts, really hurts me. So, they already live happily together," he sighed. "Well then, why do I feel like this? Who am I?"

TBC