A Friendly Guest

It would be rude not to be introduced properly but Ben couldn’t stop grabbing my butt when his family was not looking. His brother Paulo (he’s flawlessly hot!) who is 7 years younger than him had so many questions about the job he was doing back in Sintra.

To my greatest shock, Ben’s grandma thought I was his girlfriend and couldn’t help but keep feeding me with the lunch they prepared. Every 5 minutes she would ask whether I wanted more food.

Ben found that very annoying, but I thought that was kinda sweet. He has a beautiful family, and I think he gets his good looks from his mom, who sadly, did not like me so much.

It all started with Ben’s father’s joke about running off to Malaysia to find a girl as pretty as I was, and she got immediately upset about it.

As we walked back to Ben’s room where we’d spend the night, I brought up the fact about us being together. “I thought we were just friends,” I said.

“Sorry about that,” he replied. “It’s just that my avó has been so pushy and I only told her there is a girl, and she started making her own assumptions.”

“Uhuh,” I said, pulling him closer to kiss.

“I hope you’re ready.” He said.

“Ready for what?”

He grabbed me on my face and began kissing me. His kisses got so deep and intense that without realizing, my hands were already all over his body. Then he ran his lips along the skin of my neck, moving down to my bosom.

I love how he holds me passionately with his strong arms. It feels like he wants me so much and won’t let go.

He gently pushed me on the bed and kissed me again. My hands traveled, but his hands were holding my head. I touched him down there but apparently he was in control, he was not erect yet.

I wasn’t sure whether he wanted to just have some romance time or he would like me to get him hard.

We were kissing there for quite some time more, and I was very sure my panties were soaked wet.

That was when, he slowly unbuttoned my jeans and moved his hand in there.

I got impatient and began taking off my clothes, while he took off his clothes too. “My chocolate chips,” he said, as he caressed my breasts, biting and sucking my chocolate nipples.

Vigorously he rubbed my clitoris, flicking it to the sides, up and down. I moaned loud, but then I closed my mouth with my own hands, didn’t want to be heard by his family members out there.

At some point I wanted him to pause a little just so I could breathe, but the sensation was too good that I just had to accept it.

His fingers were rough, grazing along my sensitive parts. It drove me crazy.

My body arched every once in a while as I climaxed from his touch.

“You’re so wet,” he said, running his finger around my pussy and placing it inside my mouth. “This is how you taste like.”

I tasted good, I thought. I knew I have tasted other girls before, but never mine.

He turned me to the side so we could spoon. Gently he penetrated his glans but then he stopped, “You’re so tight. I’m afraid I won’t last long.”

It didn’t matter to me, as much as it mattered to him. I just wanted him inside me.

“Ugh,” he groaned as he went a little bit deeper, but he couldn’t move because it was really too tight for him. It could be hurting him too.

“Let’s try this,” I took over by climbing on him instead.

At that moment I had thoughts like maybe, for once, we could actually make love, not just hurt each other like before or like how he became aggressive towards me.

Gently I placed his dick to enter me while I was on top of him. He looked worried, but at the same time he didn’t tell me to stop. It was actually tighter that way, but he held my waist still as I tried to move.

Oh if there was God, only He could tell how good that felt.

As Ben tried to move too, I could feel my vagina spreading open wider, until my clitoris was touching his skin.

Maybe for once we could fuck without complaining.

“Oh Ben,” I sighed.

“Yani, do you like it?”

We couldn’t move more than that, but I felt so much that I squirted a little while having my pussy wrapping his dick so tight and wouldn’t let go.

I wanted him to stay inside there forever.

“Ooohh..” he suddenly grabbed me and made me lay there with him on top. He placed my legs on his shoulders and slid inside me again.

“Ben,” It was hard for me to breathe, but as he was pumping me in and out, I didn’t care anymore.

He was hitting me so deep inside that my body just gave in. My legs were shaking and I felt my juices drip and spread all over.

I must have squealed like a child so many times but boy who gave a fuck anymore. Whatever he told me next, I couldn’t hear because it all seemed just sex talk to me.

He moved even faster now as I tried to control myself by grabbing the sheets around me and squeezing his arms.

“Fill me up,” I said, without having second thoughts. “I’m on pills.”

With pills or not, there was still a small chance to conceive. Being with him made me not care about having to carry his child.

“Are you sure?” He was asking this but his body just failed him and he helplessly ejaculated inside me. He wanted to pull out but I grabbed him and let him bury himself longer inside me.

It was a feeling that even he couldn’t describe. With his dick throbbing inside me, it gave me a sense of addiction, like I must have it again some time.

Like I wanted Ben, the whole time with me as if I was becoming greedy and possessive.

“Was it good?” he said, panting. I nodded, smiling. He moved closer to kiss me, not pulling himself out yet. I wasn’t sure whether he was still coming, or that he stopped. We held each other for a few minutes until his penis loosened up and slid out of me all by itself.

“Your mom will hate me so much,” I said, while looking at the bed sheets.

Ben chuckled. “I’ll put them to wash tomorrow, so she won’t notice.”

I turned to snuggle at him and he held me like I was his baby. I fell asleep as he was rubbing my face and playing with my hair.