broken and shattered

Two weeks were almost over. If Krish was correct with his expectations then I was thinking that he would be home by tomorrow. I was missing him a lot. Last few days when we talked I was sure that we can establish some kind of friendship and we won't fight that much. Krish had done a lot for me. I wanted his happiness. I didn't really like his job. It was too dangerous. I was hoping to sigh in relief after seeing him well and safe.

After college when I returned on Saturday I cleaned the house and made dinner of Krish's choice. I wanted to make him feel home as he returns. At about 10 that night the doorbell rung. I had not done dinner either as I wanted to have dinner with Krish today. I opened the door with a smile on my face to greet Krish but his face was filled with anger. I let him in and offered him water.

Krish took the glass and threw it towards the wall. The water spilled on the floor and the glass was indented and heavily distorted as it hit the wall. For the first time ever I realized his strength. I opened my mouth to ask him what happened but he yelled at me with a lot of anger "Get the hell out of my house. I don't have a place in my home for cheaters and liars."

I tried to calm him down and tell me the entire matter. He didn't hear me at all just yelled at me. "What is going on between you and Ahaan? Waiting for me to get out of this place so you can call him in this place. Was he the one you are ready and waiting for. What about claiming to love lord Krishna. You are using me and god both to what hide your characterless ness. What did Ahaan gave you Kriti? Did he satisfy you that much that you forgot the person who stood with you when you needed someone the most. How stupid I am that I was bringing teddy bears for you. Calling you. I was missing you. I hate myself to even know a girl like you. Your family was right about you. You really are worthless. A misfortune for anyone who comes in contact with you. Apart from Ahaan how many boys are in your life. You should have asked one of them to be your sugar daddy for six months. But no I understand why you didn't. Not everyone has a bank balance like mine. You took advantage of guilt that I had in my heart for using you as a bait for my mission. I can't even stand your sight at present. Get out of my house before I hit you or worse shoot you. Not that I would regret it. Hell world would be grateful to get rid of a person like you. But even I have standards. Go ahead and fall into your Ahaan's arms crying. Wow nobody can fake innocence the way you do. Now stop crying. Your crocodile tears won't convince me to spend money on you. Girls like you go where money is. Ahaan is having more name fame and money then me so you followed him like a dog. You disgust me Kriti. Now leave this house. You are ruining this beautiful place for me with your repulsing presence."

I wanted to know what was the whole situation but Krish's words hurted me too much. I was so shocked with his blames that no words formed in my mind. I just stared at him unblinking. Tears clouded my vision and my body started to shiver with fear. For the first time ever I saw this version of Krish. I was scared beyond words. He didn't stop yelling at me for a second. I once again tried to know what happened but as I opened my mouth Krish raised his hand to hit me and as his hand was about to make contact with my cheek we both froze. I sat down on ground loosing all my energy and Krish finally showed me some pics and a video that was apparently on his new mobile phone.

I saw everything and understood what happened but I didn't clarify anything to him. When he was done though I said one thing. "Let me call Pragya here Krish. Ask her everything and your misunderstanding would vanish but you were right as after hearing what you said to me I can't continue this relation between us and I will return every single penny you spent on me and we should take divorce. Just send me the paper and I will sign it. I maybe everything but I am not characterless. I wasn't using you for money and I can't share living space with a boy who doubt me like this and was ready to hit even shoot me without having any sense to at least test his theory so we are done forever Krish........"

When I called Pragya I was done crying and I knew I was not wrong so when Pragya came I asked Krish to question her everything.

Krish's pov

When Pragya saw the pics she didn't even looked shocked. All she said was apparently Kriti and Sneha were wearing the same kind of dresses in a mask party and Ahaan got confused a bit as he failed to recognise his girlfriend. "You know press they just took images of them like this. Its not actually how it looks and anyways Kriti is shy type. Not much comfortable even that is clear on this photograph." She ended her words.

I remembered that Kriti when she came into my life knew nothing about my money. All of a sudden my words came back to me. What have I done. I said so much to her. Crossed all my limits. I was about to hit her. My temper and my words ruined the only good thing that happened in my life. Before I can get a chance though I saw Kriti leaving in the only dress she had brought from Satna and her Lord Krishna idol leaving everything else even her books and Rio whom she loved a lot. She really had so much self respect.

I just looked at her frame as she made her way out of my life. The hope that she had given me of a family also left that night with her. My words can't express how much guilty I was feeling. I remembered once again how words have an impact on human mind.

I can also see Ahaan's plan now. He played both me and Kriti and immediately understood that both Isha and Dashmesh were involved. Without Dashmesh Ahaan can't know of Kriti and without me and Isha being friends Ahaan's plan wouldn't work. They played us both on the basis of our psychology and I fell into their trap. Just by hearing from Dashmesh and Isha Ahaan knew my Kriti better than me. Even he realised her chastity and thus played Sneha for his plan. And I blamed her for something she was not even capable of doing.

I took away all her hope and proved myself similar to her family members. I added to her insecurities all though I knew how selfless she was. I ruined our life but I won't allow her to leave me. I am a highly trained Assassin so I will play Dashmesh ,Isha and Ahaan & this time they will get what they deserve.

I also have realized that Kriti is the girl I want to spend rest of my life with. I am not going to be content with just her friendship. I want her to love me. I will make her fall for me. Getting her back would be difficult but now Kriti is my all. I would give her the happiness she deserves. I will become her Krishna now. I will win my wife's heart and give actual value to this compromise we call a marriage. A beautiful compromise because even if it brought pain to Kriti but it gave me Kriti. Moreover it gave me a stability a belonging and a family. Kriti you can't give up on me. You will have to come back in my life. I need you more than you can imagine and will do anything to make you mine because I promise you today sweetie from now onwards I am yours.

************************************
This is my favourite chapter of this story. I loved all its scenes. This is like a proof that things get worse before they can get better. From next chapter onwards Krish will try to win his Kriti's heart.