Nineteen

"Are you awake?"

"How did you get in here?" Yixing sat up and rubbed his eyes, "Why are you here so early?"

"You left your key at my place and I missed you. Did you sleep well?"

"I didn't sleep."

Junmyeon bit his lip, feeling a little guilty, "Lay back down. I'll sing to you."

"Did you sleep?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because you weren't there."

"Come here," Yixing pulled Junmyeon into his arms, "What will you sing to me?"

"Will anyone else hear me? Only my parents have heard me sing."

"Nobody else will hear you, the walls here aren't as thin as your apartment."

"You are my sunshine," Junmyeon started, then stopped, feeling shy.

"My only sunshine," Yixing sang, encouraging Junmyeon to continue.

"You make me happy when skies are gray," Junmyeon giggled, mostly out of embarrassment, "You'll never know, dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away."

"Don't be embarrassed. You have a beautiful voice."

"You think so?" Yixing nodded, he put his knee in between Junmyeon's thighs and squeezed his butt, "What are you doing, Yixing?"

"Getting comfortable."

"Move your leg."

"Like this?" Yixing moved it farther up.

"Please," Junmyeon bit his lip.

"Do you like that? You can move by yourself, Junmyeon," Yixing moved his knee all the way to Junmyeon's crotch and his hands to the back of his thighs, causing a small sound to escape his mouth, "Music to my ears."

"Okay, I'm done," Junmyeon turned around, pretending that sound never happened, but Yixing turned him back around to hold him.

"You know where we should go for Valentine's Day?"

"Where?"

"How about China?"

"I have the next week off of work. Let's do it."

"For real?"

"Yeah, but Valentines Day is tomorrow."

"We'd better hustle up then. Go home and pack everything you need, then meet me back here."

"Um, okay."

"Too bad you unpacked all of my stuff. Go, hurry up!"

Junmyeon couldn't believe he was doing this, but he was really willing to do almost anything to prove to Yixing that he loved him. Sehun and Jongin didn't seem to mind him leaving, they would probably just stay with Luhan and Kyungsoo anyways.

Once they were at the airport he was starting to have second thoughts, "Zhang Yixing, this is the craziest thing I've ever done."

"Maybe you're just finally getting to know me, Kim Junmyeon," The lady behind the desk had her eyes opened wide upon seeing Yixing, "When are your soonest flights to Changsha?"