Twelve

When Yixing woke up he didn't remember why he was in the hospital, Junmyeon's arms were wrapped around his neck and he had burrowed his face in between his neck and jaw.

"Junmyeon, are you awake?"

"Yeah," Junmyeon's voice was quiet like it usually was.

"Why am I here?"

"You hit your head on the coffee table," Junmyeon sat up and stretched, he had an uncomfortable night sleeping in the small space beside Yixing on the hospital bed.

"I don't remember anything from last night," He didn't remember what he had said to Junmyeon. Junmyeon wouldn't mind hearing it again though.

"Awe, you don't remember what you said to me?"

"Was it bad? Sorry if it was, they probably had me on all kinds of drugs."

"No, it was great," Junmyeon giggled, "You confessed."

Yixing blushed, "Oh. I'll do it again sometime so I remember."

"Ready to go, Yixing?" A different doctor walked into the room.

"I guess so."

"You don't seem as eager to leave as the nurse last night said you were."

"I'm just tired."

"Yeah, you had a long night, and you slept until two," The doctor smiled, "Your friend can push you out in the wheelchair."

Yixing nodded and got down into the wheelchair. Junmyeon had to check him out of the hospital before they went home.

Junmyeon started the car, eager to get back home, but Yixing stopped him before he pulled out of the parking lot, "Wait."

"What the matter?"

Yixing kissed him, "I just remembered."

"Y-you did? Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to blow up and push you like that, you know I just have a hard time trusting, but I feel so bad, and I'm glad you're okay."

"It's okay. Just try to be more careful."

"Of course," Junmyeon kissed him again, gently, "Let's go home."

They didn't get home until around six between driving and eating lunch.

"Mom! I missed you!"

"Sehun, don't call me that."

"Yixing, what happened to your face!? Why are you all bandaged up?"

"I just hit my head. I'm okay though."

"Oh, good!" Sehun looked around, "Have you seen my Gudetama blanket, Junmyeon?"

"Um, no. I'll look for it," Junmyeon pulled Yixing into his room, "I need to order Sehun a new blanket. Can I send it to your address?"

"Yep!" Yixing snaked his arms around Junmyeon's waist, "Hey, let's do stuff."

"We can't do stuff. Your head is hurt."

"Well, whose fault is that?"

"Shut up!"

"Make me," Yixing whispered seductively.

Junmyeon went to kiss Yixing but stopped when Jongin shouted in the other room.

"What are you yelling about?"