Thirteen

"Yixing, wake up. You need to take your medicine."

"Minseok?"

"No, it's Junmyeon. Minseok dropped off your medicine and some clothes."

"He's already trying to get rid of me?" Yixing sat up and took the pills and glass of water out of Junmyeon's hands.

"You know you'd rather stay with me."

"Yeah, that's true," Yixing took his medicine, "I need to shower."

"Okay, then I'll fix up your head and make you breakfast."

"Thank you."

Yixing took his shower and then Junmyeon made him sit on the vanity.

"Does it look weird?" Yixing turned to look in the mirror, "Don't they use reverse stitches like that when you get plastic surgery? I think I edited an article about that once."

"These kinds of stitches leave a less noticeable scar," Junmyeon turned Yixing's face back towards him to put medicine on his cut.

"It stings!" Yixing jerked away from him.

"Hey, calm down."

"It hurts," Yixing whined.

"I know, I'm sorry," Junmyeon kissed the corner of his mouth apologetically before wrapping gauze around his head.

"Junmyeon! I'm hungry!"

"Give me a second, Sehun!"

"Why don't you just tell him to make his own breakfast?"

"You know I'm too nice."

"I'll tell him then. He can make cereal, can't he?" Yixing jumped off of the vanity.

"Yixing, wait. I don't want his feelings to get hurt."

"He'll be fine, watch," Yixing walked out of the bathroom and into the living room, "Junmyeon says to just make a bowl of cereal," Jongin and Sehun groaned in unison, but did it anyway. Yixing went back into the bedroom, "That wasn't so bad."

"I guess not."

"Junmyeon, somebody is knocking on the door!" Jongin called.

"I'll be right there!" Junmyeon rapidly combed his hair and ran to open the door, then instantly regretted it, "Yi-Yifan? Why are you here?"

Yixing peeked his head out from Junmyeon's bedroom. He remembered wanting to punch that guy.

"I was in town."

Yixing ran to Junmyeon's side by the door, "You're not welcome here," he tried to close the door, but Junmyeon's hands kept it open.

Tears were already streaming from Junmyeon's face, "What do you want from me?! What makes you think you can just show up here and be my friend?! If you and Tao are planning to ruin my life more than you already did, it's working!"

Tao? Yixing thought. Was he my nurse again?

"I miss our friendship, Junmyeon."

Yixing hid Junmyeon behind his back, "Leave, now. Before you really make me mad."

Junmyeon gripped Yixing's right hand with both of his.