Anonymous ~ Larry (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Slow poke!" Harry took my hand and led us to another door with a green exit above it. Louis took my.other hand from nowhere and we left the building.

Coming into the car park, they let go of my hands.

"We'll go in different cars yeah?" Harry said and Louis nodded before pecking his lips.

"A-about that..." I rubbed the back of my neck and they looked at me. "Mines to far away. Like, it's not easy finding a park these days." The boys looked at each other and I rolled my eyes. "Or... I could walk?"

"NO!" Thet both yelled before Louis took my hand.

"Get yo' ass in my car now gurl!" I laughed and Harry waved as we went seperate ways.

Louis and I got into his car before he started it up and reversed. We followed another car which pulled out which had to be Harry's.

"I like your shoes." Louis said randomly as I glanced at my feet.

"I love your shoes more." We were practically wearing the same shoes. He winked and we began down the road.

"How far away is the hotel? And what about my car?"

"Only a few minutes and I'll drop you off tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? What do you mean, tomorrow?" He smiled and I raised an eyebrow.

"Why love, don't you know yoy can't come to a concert and not expect a sleepover." I laughed and patted his shoulder.

"True dat."

~At apartment~

"Wow!" I smiled at the spaced out place.

"You like it?" Harry asked and I nodded speechless.

"Don't go crying on us Jade." Louis smiled and shut the door.

"A minute." I fake choked out and Louis laughed.

"Come on guys!" He took Harry's hand mine before pulling us into the apartment.

"Loubear, turn the air con on will you?" Harry said walking out of the room.

"Got it baby." He said and walked into the kitchen leaving me alone. Great...

I.made my way over to the couch and sat on the couch. I really do like this apartment, better than my actual house.

"So you really like this place?" Harry asked walking in shirtless and I blinked back and nodded.

"I really do." He smiled sitting beside me and I looked around.

"Ok, I'm going to ask you and be honest with me." He said dead serious. Oh god... "Who is hotter? Me or Louis?"

"W-what?"

"Come on love. We both were talking about it yesterday and I think I am."

"Vain much?" Louis walked in shirtless as well as I face palmed. Remind me why I missed these boys again.

"It's not vain! I just wanna know!"

"Say me love." Louis sat on my other side and I swallowed hard.

"Will you buy me pizza if I do?" That piece of pizza got to me.

"I'll buy you ten boxes!"

"Ok! Louis is hot-

"That's cheating!" Harry pouted and crossed his arms over his chest. "I'll buy you lunch tomorrow!"

"And that's not cheating! Plus that'd be a date!"

"So?! As long as I'm hotter!" I shook my head in my hands and sighed.

"JADE!" They botglh yelled and I jumped.

"Feel my biceps!" Louis said putting my hand on his arm.

"Feel my extra nipples!" Harry said taking my other hand putting it on his extra nipple.

"Boys! You're both hot! Not let go!" I took my hands back and Louis sighed before standing up.

"I'm still hotter than Harry. But I'll go order pizza." I smiled wide as he winked and walked behind us. I glanced as he pointed to himself mouthing something about being hot and I nodded. He fist pumped and left into the kitchen.

The room went quiet again and I felt Harry staring at me.

"Harry. Is there something on my face?" He chuckled and nodded.

"Just skin and a nose love." I chuckled and glanced around the room.

"So. How long you in-

I looked at him but he smashed his lips onto mine as I went wide eyed.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

(Part 3 -->)