She leans in and the instant her full lips press against mine, the sparks ignite into a raging fire that consumes every fiber of my being. I'm burning and I need her to extinguish the flames. Her tongue explores my mouth and all I can taste is Jade. Strong hands roam my body and pull me close, making me feel like I'm being branded. Fuck being sensible!

Somehow we manage to open the door while our mouths are fused together. Jade's tongue swirls with mine as we stumble through the room. My legs hit the edge of the bed, halting our movement. Her deep voice drips with sex. "Turn around."

Breathless, I obey her command. She lifts my hair and brushes it to the side, placing hot kisses against my neck. The anticipation buzzes from my head to my toes and back up to my stomach. Oh God, I want her so bad. Shifting my weight as the fire burns in my core, desperate to relieve the aching, I whimper as she pulls my zipper down agonizingly slow. Other than my erratic breathing and the teeth of my dress coming apart, there's no sound in the room. In a husky whisper I beg, "Jade, please ..."

"Please what, baby?"

My dress pools on the floor and a long moan escapes my lips as she trails her tongue across my shoulders. The heat of her tongue in contrast to the cool room is wreaking havoc on my body. She turns me around and her breath hitches. With hungry eyes, she devours my body as I stand before her in my corset and heels. She steps forward and groans. "You are so fucking beautiful." Her mouth slams against my swollen lips and she pushes me on the bed.

I claw at her clothes, needing to feel her skin against mine. She rips her shirt off and my fingers press against her abs. Jade hisses as my nails graze her chest, feeling every inch of her perfectly toned body. At the same time, she grabs my ankle and her hands roam up my legs, pushing my need for release to a throbbing ache. "Jade ..." I moan, trying to control the sensations her touch is educing.

"What do you want, Perrie? You're going to have to tell me."

"You—I want you." I groan as her hands make their way higher.

"Oh baby, you're going to have me." She leans down against my ear and slowly traces the outside shell with her tongue. "I'm going to watch you come. Over and over." I nearly shatter from her promise alone. Her voice is low and primal, assuring all of what's to come.

Her hands slide down my body and unhook each tiny eye of my corset. With every pop, my chest tightens instead of finding relief. Finally, the last hook is free and the material falls to the side, leaving me exposed before her. Jade leans down as I grab for her neck, pulling her toward me and devouring her mouth. She breaks the kiss and moves down my neck and chest, licking and kissing, until she reaches my breasts. The swirl of her tongue across my nipple makes it hard. She pulls it in her mouth, sucking, while her hand pulls and teases my other breast. My eyes roll back and I moan in ecstasy. "Oh God ..."

Jade groans and moves a hand to my panties. Moving them to the side, her fingers open my pussy. "Mmmm. So fucking wet for me." She moves to my stomach and then pulls the tiny black thong down so that I'm completely naked except for my gold heels. The hunger in her eyes knocks me off center—I've never felt as sexy as I do right now. I need her. I want her so bad it hurts.

I lean in and grab her belt, needing to feel her. I manage to get her pants off, but she grabs my wrists before I can pull her boxers off too. I look up and she smiles softly. "I won't be able to control myself if you do that. Lie down." I comply. "I need to taste you. Right. Fucking. Now."

She leans in and places slow kisses from my knee up to my thigh. As her mouth moves higher, I start to tremble. I close my eyes and fist the sheets as her tongue swipes at my center. It feels so incredible. She continues to lick and suck at the bundle of nerves and then stops. Then she starts again, bringing me closer and closer before suddenly stopping again. I'm almost to the point of tears. I need to release so bad it's becoming physically painful. I moan and beg, "Jade! Please, I'm so close."