2nd Part of Breaking Myself

As I asked before, and since all of you wanted it, so here it is. Second part of Breaking Myself.

Don't forget to check it out

Don't forget to check it out. First chapter is posted.

Summary :-

For Alina, the worse has already happened and no longer she closed herself in the chains of the past. She got everything a girl could ask for. A boy who loved her, parents back to normal and the new start.

For Kabir, the worse he could see had happened, the love he desired was back to him and at last, he moved on from the haunted past and failure. He got everything a boy could ask for. A girl who loved him and the new start with her.

College was the new start but they forgot new starts are not easy when your past is still there, haunting and crushing you. When the things you wished were the lie of the nights you couldn't visit.

Maybe this new start wasn't a lovely and full of happiness but the one to push them back to the start of pain, regret and guilt

Maybe they would learn love is not forever.

_____________________________________________________

Hello,

If you've bought Breaking Myself, then do post a review on amazon.in, send me the screenshot for the same on my Facebook page or, Instagram id, or, my email.

I'll be giving personal call to everyone of you. 

If you haven't got the book yet, then what are you waiting for? It's available on discount for a limited period of time + free delivery. 

Kindle edition is available at just Rs.76/- for limited time.

Instagram - ridhima_2

Facebook - authorridhimachopra

Email - chopra.ridhima123 @ gmail.com (Remove spaces)

If any query, comment or dm me!