Kakashi agreed with me as we left his apartment.

"I've got some stuff to do, so I'll see you around," Kakashi said.

I smirked. "Oh please, we all know you're gonna read Makeout Violence. I think you like it more than I do,"

Kakashi rolled his eyes. "You're the one to talk,"

He turned around, waving and then walked away.

I turned the other way so I could go home to shower. I felt disgusting after sweating profusely earlier from the training. I practically rushed home and immediately got into the shower. 

Once I was clean, I decided I'd go to the grocery store so I could stock up on a few things I'm running low on. Of course, when I got to the store, my decent day was now replaced with anger.

A woman was shouting and threw something at the door. 

"Get out of here, you stupid demon!"

I immediately knew what was going on, but I waited until Naruto was out of sight before I went off. 

"Excuse me," I said, with a passive-aggressive tone.

She turned around and gave me an icy stare. This woman was the owner of this store and she was old.

"I'm going to ask you nicely to stop treating him like that," I returned her icy stare.

"Of course, you're brainwashed just like our Hokage is. I can't understand why people like you would allow him to be here, after what he did to our village,"

I had enough. I snapped.

I didn't care if she was a regular old woman. I didn't care if she didn't have any ninja skills. 

No one insults my family like that and gets away with it.

I grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and pushed her against the wall. 

She looked taken aback by my actions and widened her eyes.

"Listen here," I started. "I don't care what you think about me or what you say about me, but if you bring our Hokage or that child into this, then I will care,"

She was too speechless to say anything and everyone in this store was staring.

"I could go on and explain that it's actually people like you who cause any problems for this village, but I know you're too narrow-minded to understand," I continued. "So this is my only warning to you. If I ever see you treat him like that again, you will understand why I'm called Firecracker,"

She nodded.

She was too scared to say anything more or even ban me from the store.

I put her back down and had to calm myself down.

I knew I shouldn't lose my temper like that, but how can I control it when these people treat him so horribly? 

I grabbed the things I needed, paid for them, then walked out. 

As I walked home, I suddenly had a feeling that someone was following me. 

I pretended not to notice to see how long it would go on for, but this was getting too close to my house.

I stopped walking and didn't turn.

"I know you're there. Why are you following me?"

Whoever was following me tried to run away, but I was too fast and dug through the bushes to see who it was. I knew they were hiding there the whole time.