"I will always be there for you, Jonas." Lennen wanted Jonas to know how much he meant to her and how much she really cared for him. "I love you."

"And I love you." Those three words was something he could never get over. He somehow managed to land the girl of his dreams and for some reason he still couldn't comprehend, she felt the same way he did. They had a couple of bumps in the road, but no relationship was perfect. 

"Just promise you won't go major LA on us," Miles laughs, when the group finally reaches Jonas, Cruz, and Dorian. Everyone laughs, but Jonas was more focused on the girl who was resting her head on his shoulder, laughing along with their friends. He had never met and never will meet anyone so perfect. 

"I'll try my best," Jonas finally says, refocusing his attention on his friends that surrounded him. He had the choice of joining UCSB with the Dorian and Cruz, but he decided that USC was a better fit for him. Luckily, they were only going to be two hours apart, so he was sure that he would be seeing them often, and hopefully be playing against them during their college days. 

"So, pizza?" Dorian offers and of course there was no objection. There was nothing better than pizza on a Friday night. 

"You're back! Do you kids ever eat at home?" Luisa asks, joking of course. This was the second time this week that they had come to the little parlor down the road.

"The food will never compare to your pizza, Luisa," Cruz tells her, making her smile, which was really their favorite thing to do. They know that it wasn't easy running this thing on her own, and how much she missed her husband, so they always tried to do something that would make her smile. 

"Oh, you're much too kind, Cruz. How was your game?" She wonders, as she leads them to the same table they sat at three days ago. 

"12-2," Jonas answers and Luisa puts her hand over her heart, though not that surprised because she knew that the boys were currently undefeated. 

"Ragazzi mi stupiscono." She laughs and yet again, takes their usual order before heading back into the kitchen. 

"There's a party tonight if you guys are interested," Dorian tells the group, knowing that they would probably want to go. Everyone agreed and then turned to look at Jonas and Lennen, who had yet to say anything. 

"Sorry, not tonight. Jonas and I have plans," Lennen says and Jonas looks at her confused. He didn't know of any plans. Lennen dragged him away before he or the group could say anything and they got into his car. 

"What plans?" Jonas asks, still confused at his girlfriend's strange behavior. She had never once acted like this before and he wasn't sure what was going on. 

"Are your parents home?" Lennen asks. Often Jonas was home alone because his parents were away on business for a few days and she was hoping that now was one of those times. 

"Yeah, they shouldn't be back until Monday," Jonas responds, still a little confused. He had a few ideas but he didn't think any of his ideas were the one Lennen was thinking of. 

"Drive to your house," was all Lennen said and Jonas was quick to obey. He didn't want to ask questions in case he said something stupid. They had pulled up to Jonas' house and the two were quick to enter the house and Jonas watched as Lennen raced up to his bedroom, though he wasn't far behind. 

"Lennen, what is going on?" Jonas asks, when he reaches his bedroom. 

"I want you, Jonas," Lennen tells him and Jonas couldn't believe what he was hearing. He didn't think this would ever happen, or that Lennen was this type of girl. He didn't think she wanted to do this yet. 

"Lennen, are you sure?" Jonas didn't want her to feel like she had to do this because she didn't. He knew that she was still a virgin and he didn't want this to be something she might look back on and regret. 

"Believe me, Jonas. This is what I want," Lennen was ready to do this and she knew that Jonas was the guy she wanted to do it with. Jonas was the guy that held her heart and she couldn't imagine it being anyone except Jonas. She stepped toward him and attatched her lips to his. His lips always tasted sweet, like honey. Things started getting heated, fast. Before, this would be the time that Lennen would stop him, not ready for things to go farther, but this time she was ready. They quickly broke apart, pulling off their shirts before Jonas led them to his bed, laying down and Lennen got on top of him. 

They were quick to pull off their pants, throwing them somewhere in his room, leaving them in just undergarments. "Are you sure?" Jonas asks again, wanting to make sure that this is really what she wanted. 

"Yes, Jonas. I'm sure," Lennen tells him and kisses him once more. He sheds her of her bra and underwear and Jonas couldn't believe how beautiful she was. He takes off his underwear, throwing them on the floor with everything else and grabs a condom from his nightstand drawer. 

"This is going to hurt at first, and if you ever want me to stop then please tell me," Jonas urges. He didn't want to see Lennen in any sort of pain, but he knew what was going to happen and all he wanted was this to be pleasurable for her. 

"I trust you, Jonas," Lennen tells him, looking him in the eyes. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jonas asks, as he watches Lennen pull on her underwear and his shirt. He knew that she had experienced some pain, which was normal for someone's first time, but he was just worried, wanting to know if he had hurt her in any sort of way.

"Jonas, I promise I'm fine. A little sore, which you told me would happen, but I promise you that I'm totally okay," Lennen answers and climbs back into Jonas' bed, wrapping her arm around his torso. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Jonas wrapped his arm around the girl he was so lucky to call his, and pulled her close, never wanting to let go. He never in a million years thought he was going to be the guy that Lennen would choose to take such an important thing, but he was glad she did. He loved her more than anyone else would, and he was honored that she trusted him enough to.