12. would you like me to draw you a picture

Start from the beginning

skylar was walking in the hall, she saw jackson talking to allison looking like he had just seen a ghost.

then she saw stiles and scott watching them from the corner, so she went up to them.

"what did you two do? he looks terrified." skylar said annoyed.

"nothing." scott said with a smirk.

"and why is he asking allison to the formal?" skylar asked. 

"cause i told him to." scott said.

"what? why?" skylar asked confused.

"because i can't go. coach said my grades are too low so they were gonna cut me from the team but coach refused, so now, i can't go to the dance." scott explained.

"hey, don't worry. i'll still be there." stiles said, then turned to skylar.

"are you going?" stiles asked her.

"no ones asked me yet, but yeah i'll go to protect allison." skylar said.

"i'm still going." scott spoke up.

"is that such a good idea? do you even have a date?" stiles asked.

"not yet." scott replied.

"do you have a suit?" stiles asked.

"not yet." scott replied.

"do you have a ticket to the formal? a ride there?" stiles asked.

"no. and no." scott replied.

"wow you pay almost as much attention to details as stiles does." skylar joked.

"so, you're gonna ride your bike to a dance that you're not even allowed to go to without a date, a suit, or a way in with werewolves and werewolf hunters all out to kick your little werewolf ass." stiles said.

"yeah. you gonna help me?" scott asked.

"hell yeah." stiles and skylar said.

"but i have to go, shopping with lydia and allison." skylar said.

-

"nothing's wrong, i just have a lot on my mind." allison said, as the girls got on the escalator.

"could've fooled me." skylar said.

"you could smile, at least. ever hear the saying 'never frown. someone could be falling in love with your smile'. smile allison. i'm buying you a dress. both of you." lydia said.

"thank you by the way." skylar said, as lydia smiled and shrugged it off.

"have to admit as far as apologies go, that's more than i expected." allison said.

"excellent." lydia replied.

"but not as much as i'm going to ask." allison said.

"what? what's that supposed to mean?" lydia asked.

"yeah i'm a little confused as well." skylar said.