No one came for her help, no one could step forward to help that girl, atleast not in front of Sajid, the dangerous bad boy. She then witnessed other pair of shoes and her blood boiled, her own fu****g sister was among those chics who were laughing on her.

She tired to stand up but her wounded foot wasn't helping her out, she was getting uneasy with each passing seconds due to all the eyes on her until there's a hand came for her help. She lifted her eyes to find the man she didn't expect, Adam had a sympathy look on his face, he gestured her to take his hand not caring about the people around, she was in need of help and he was there for her, the hazel shade of her eyes was hidden behind her spectacles and the pool of tears, she gulped in the sob and took his hand while trembling badly. She noticed the other man whose eyes were boring in her soul making her shiver more. There was an eerie silence around and all eyes were glued on the victim and the rescuer.

Adam wrapped an arm around her shoulder and she flinched mentally on sudden nearness, it's Haram she knew but she was in need of help and those sh*t of the people were not good enough except this one man.

He made her sit on the chair and some tears made way down her cheeks when her pain intensified, she saw with her peripheral vision that Harris was collecting her books and her backpack was hanging on his shoulder.

Adam backed off and stood in front of the bad boy who was seething with anger but trying his best to calm him down.

"Go to the medical department and call the nurse", Adam's tone was threatening but he kept it simple. Sajid raised his brows and let out a humourless chuckle before stepping forward.

"I won't go", he whispered back with same tone keeping the smug look plastered on his face.

"It's the last time I'm telling you to go then the consequences would be really bad", Adam smirked and Harris crocked his brows, his bhai was smirking, strange.

He stood along Laila and gave her a  pointed look but her eyes were fixed on Adam, Harris shook his head sideways, unable to conclude what's going on in bhai's mind.

"I will also say for the last time that I'll not go", Sajid came back with a tough reply when Adam grabbed his collar and dragged him along to the principal office, Sajid punched Adam's back hardly causing him to wince but Adam landed a much harder punch on his jaws. There were sudden gasps from the crowd and then utter silence, Laila's eyes popped out in shock, no she can't be the reason of any mishap now.

"If anything happens to bhai, I swear you'll face bad", Harris whispered in her ear and her breath hitched, she cursed herself for being such a bad influence. Some more tears pricked in her eyes and she tried to stand up from her place but eventually failed.

"Sir please", her cracked voice echoed in the silent hall when Adam's hand stopped in the mid air. He turned around to witness her sobbing. He pushed Sajid on the ground and faced her completely now.

"Please stop", she again mumbled and stood up from her place, she stumbled when Adam took a step forward but she gestured him to stop again. Harris was keenly watching everything, he saw a hurt expression on Adam's face which took him off guard. With trembling hands she took her bag and books from Harris whose eyes were glued on her teary face when suddenly Inayah's face crossed his mind. He blinked twice. She dropped her bag on her shoulders and put books in her arms trying best to prevent the sob from coming out.

She walked away from the crowd letting the tears fall off her eyes as she knew no one was watching her face. All the eyes were on her back and she kept walking away from their sights by dragging her wounded leg, it was aching badly which she would treat later, she couldn't be the centre of attention and the reason of any mishap. She was already a burden for many people in her life and now she couldn't do it anymore. She knew that her sister, Sanah would inform at home and without doing any thing she had to face some wrath of her evil parents and taunts of her siblings and cousins but she was ready for all that, ready as those were the part of her daily routine and without that her day goes incomplete. She kept walking with utmost pain erupting in her leg and eventually disappeared from their sight. Something happened in Adam's heart, seeing her helpless made him feel really bad while Harris had some bizzare feeling, however his hatred for her had gained power as because of her his brother got into a fight for the first time ever. He clenched his jaws witnessing the kids dispersing still talking about the recent event. He turned around to witnessed Sajid approaching Adam who seemed lost, Harris put a hand on his chest and blocked his way.

"Back off or else I'll let you taste a painful death", he spoke with gritted teeth and pushed him back when Sajid stumbled on his feet but didn't make contact with the hard ground below. He had an angry expression but he stomped his feet and walked away taking long strides. He saw other kids dismissing after witnessing the event of the day. He turned to his big bother who was still lost in his thoughts, he just rolled his eyes on the weird behaviour of Adam.

"Let's go", he took Adam's bag and pushed him to walk with him, Adam snapped back from his thoughts and blinked twice before trailing behind his little brother.

Adam slipped into passenger seat while Harris was driving. Adam kept his gaze out of the window and Harris didn't interrogate furthur, the journey to home went in silence where one brother was trying to figure out the problem in that girl's life who made him dangled in his thoughts while other kept cursing that girl for again being the reason of his problem. He decided to take revenge on her or atleast warn her.

Some water droplets made contact with her clothes and skin, it was drizzling with cold wind blowing along, she kept walking with swollen feet knowing that it would pain more but she didn't know where to go. She decided to gave any clinic a visit for the bandage. After her business she walked out of the small hospital and glanced at her watch, it's still 1 hour for her job at library to start, her stomach growled for food. She closed her eyes for a while before opening them again hoping to see some colours in her life but her luck was not so good.

She let out a sigh and walked along the pavement to reach a cafe, she fetched a sandwich and a coffee from there before walking to the nearest park. She sat on her spot near the stream of water where clear blue water runs, she always adored that beauty. Munching her food she kept thinking about the coming problems in her life.

After sometime she gathered her stuffs and motioned towards the public library but little did she knew that she was being followed. She kept walking when a man behind her trailed along without her knowing.

She walked past an alley where a strong hand came out and gripped hers pulling her inside, before she could shriek, her mouth was covered by a hand and her back made contact with the hard wall. She opened her orbs to came across those familiar pair of eyes.

~~~~~~~~~

Okay so hey there my lovelies.

What's up people? How's life going? Hope everything is great.

Okay so I see your love and so much desperation for my book and your comments which always makes me smile now made me update another chapter for you all. You all know na how much I adore you guys. ❤

So what do you think about Adam? Isn't he a sweetheart. Aww. 😭

Do let me know how was that chapter and how's the character and also the story so far. I hope I'm doing best in keeping the story on track and as per your expectations.

I'll be more than grateful if you all will help me out in raising the number of my views and votes. Kindly do recommend your lovely friends to give my book a try.

Okay so do vote and drop your comments and make my day again with your love.

Thanks alot.

Love you loads.

The writer.

Mending Eachother ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें