01

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

(damn @ that pic of woojin)

"Did you remember your toothbrush?" My mum asked from the kitchen.

"Yes I did!"

"What about your-"

"I remembered my bedside table, toilet, chopsticks and the fish food too!" I cut her off.

"Don't be cheeky." She came out of the kitchen and wiped her hands on her apron.

I grinned as I got up and opened the door.

"Stay safe!"

I waved goodbye before getting into the taxi that would bring me to Seoul.

I was going to be attending Produce High as although there were schools in our neighbourhood, my parents felt that I would be able to do better if I attended a school in the city instead. So here I was, driving past the familiar shops and streets to a place filled with unfamiliar skyscrapers and streets full of people.

I was reluctant at first of course, I didn't want to leave my family. But they finally managed to convince me to go, and the uniform wasn't bad looking, so I didn't mind.
(a/n imagine season 1's uniform )

"We're here." The taxi driver announced as I paid and got off in front of a huge house where someone was waiting to welcome me. I checked the picture and address my mum gave me, and this was the place. My mum had managed to contact her friend who was living near the school to have me, and it turned out that their son goes to Produce High too.

I pulled my luggage with me as I greeted the woman politely.

"Hi, I'm Park Jieun. Nice to meet you."

"So you're Jieun! It's great to see you here! You're as pretty as your mother! Come in! I'm Mrs Park, by the way." She guided me in as I wow-ed at the house.

"Your house is really pretty." I said.

"Thank you! My husband designed it you see, he's an architect."

I nodded in understanding as I struggled with my luggage.

"Let me get my son to help you!" She said as she called out to the house.

"Woojin! Can you come here for a moment?"

I saw a boy around my age hurry out of the house as he looked at me in confusion.

"Who's this?"

"This is Jieun. Remember what I told you about my friend?"

He thought for awhile before remembering and nodded thoughtfully.

"Just pass it to him, he'll bring it up to your room." The boy called Woojin smiled before reaching out for my luggage.

"Did you bring your entire house or something?" He asked as he struggled with it as well.

"At least she cared enough to pack and think ahead. She probably doesn't call home three times a week asking her mother to bring her homework for her."

This made Woojin pout before he carried my luggage up the steps one at a time.

"That's my son, he's eighteen this year, so you guys would probably be classmates. I've asked him to take care of you for the next few months while you adjust, but honestly, I doubt he will keep to it, so I suggest you try to learn your way as quickly as possible."

Seeing that I seemed a little confused, she added, "He's in the dance club so he'll probably be a little busy. And with those friends of his..."

I nodded.

"I guess you're tired, so hurry up and wash up before you come for dinner! Your room's that way."

"Thank you!"

+here's the first chapter !! i honestly am proud of it so i hope you like it