06

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

woojin

"Why is she coming? We don't even know her that well yet." Jihoon protested to my suggestion that Jieun come with us this Saturday.

"Honestly, I'm okay with her coming with us. Didn't she say that Youngmin is her cousin?" Daehwi spoke up.

"But we aren't even sure of her personality as a person yet. What if she turns out like one of those girls who follow us around?"

"All of us are fine with it except you though. Besides, if she does get bored or anything, she'll have Doyeon and Yoojung with her." I said, referring to the fact that the two girls were coming along too.

"Take your time to know her. Not everyone is like what you think they are when you first meet them." Seonho said as the rest of the group sent him looks of approval.

"Looks like our maknae is getting wiser!" Guanlin ruffled his hair as Seonho puffed out his chest.

"I've always been."

And that got him smacks from everyone.

☆☆☆

jieun

Saturday finally rolled around as I got out of bed early. I dressed comfortably and was soon on my way to the cafe with Woojin.

I was so excited that there was a skip in my steps. Youngmin and I had been super close when I was younger, but then he left to study in Seoul because of my uncle's work. It had been years since I last saw him, and I wanted to see how he had changed since moving to the city.

Soon we arrived at the cafe and we found that we were the only ones on time.

"They're always like this. It's not the first time this has happened, every single time we arrange to meet outside of school this happens." Woojin complained as we took our seats.

I chuckled before replying, "You must be glad that I'm here."

Woojin's phone then rang as he answered it.

"Doyeon? Why aren't you here yet?"

I looked up from my phone.

"What do you mean you're lost? We meet here every single time! What do you mean you saw a kitten and followed it? Isn't Donghyun with you? Don't tell me, he suggested it didn't he? Tell me your location, I'll come find you. Don't move an inch!" Woojin sighed in frustration as he got up.

I looked up curiously as Woojin shook his head in defeat.

"Stay here and wait for the rest while I go rescue them." He left, muttering curses under his breath.

I chuckled before returning to my phone, occasionally taking a sip of my mango smoothie. I heard the tinkling of a bell, which meant that someone had just entered, but I didn't bother looking up till I felt someone sit down beside me.

"Why are you here alone?" He asked me.

"Woojin went to find Doyeon and her brother so he asked me to stay here to wait for the rest of you guys." I answered.

"Oh."

An awkward silence soon enveloped us, with both of us trying to find something to say, but nothing was coming.

He got up and ordered his drink, which turned out to be banana. He sat back down and sipped on his drink while his eyes darted about everywhere.

"Banana smoothie huh." I said, "reminds me of someone."

"You like mango smoothies?" He asked in return.

"I order them all the time. You?"

"Yeah, I do too. So...erm. I haven't introduced myself properly yet. Hi, I'm Park Jihoon." He extended his hand.

"Park Jieun." I took it.

"Hey, we're both Park Ji somethings!" He exclaimed, his eyes widening, "You know what, let's be friends from now on."

I nodded before Woojin entered with the rest of the group. My eyes immediately spotted Youngmin and I saw his light up as well. I ran straight to him and he soon had his arm over me, just like the old days.

We took our seats and I found myself laughing at the tales they related to each other, about how Daehwi once got his hair cut off by Guanlin, and how Seonho was still, quoting him, 'one of the kings in the school'.

"Anyways, speaking of image, where did you get the idea to pair that shirt with that sweater? It doesn't match at all." Seongwoo said pointedly to Jihoon, scanning him up and down.

"Really? I actually felt that they were pretty today." He answered as the group face-palmed themselves.

☆☆☆

youngmin

I was heading to the cafe with Daniel, only to see Seongwoo staring at something in the cafe.

"What's up?" I said when we arrived as Seongwoo pointed into the cafe, his expression of shock never faltering.

We turned to look into the windows and saw Jihoon and a girl talking. The girl had her back faced towards us so we had no way of seeing her face.

"Are you sure that's not Yoojung or Doyeon?" I asked.

"Nah, definitely not." Daniel replied and we both turned to Seongwoo.

He turned to us, his expression still hadn't changed.

"Do you see his clothes? They're hideous!"

"We were asking your opinion on the girl you idiot." I said.

"There was a...oh! He's with a girl?"

With that, I left him as he was as I debated with Daniel whether to go in or not. After a while, we saw the rest of the gang coming towards us as we dragged them hurriedly to show them what we were seeing and relaying our theories.

"Are you guys being serious right now?" Yoojung said, a 'i'm so done with you guys' expression on her face.

"Why?"

"That's your cousin you idiot! Your cousin Park Jieun!" She shouted at me.

Jieun? Jieun? JIEUN! She's here?

"She's here?" I asked excitedly and with that, I immediately pushed open the door and entered.

a little youngmin POV as well because i like him alot !! how's the story going? is it okay?