Chapter Twenty-Two

Start from the beginning

I felt my fists clench at his words. "What would you know? Nobody has ever loved you, and you never loved someone, so you could never relate. Right? Speak up, you traitor." 

Jaehee tried to fight and kick him, but she still wasn't strong enough. 

Did he really have the courage to say stuff about Baekhyun in front of my face? As if he knew him.. as if he ever felt what I felt.. saw what I saw.. 

"Even healing depression is hard.. hmm? You thought everything was going to okay." he teased, frowning and acting concern and genuine. "You thought you two'll always be happy and together. But, nope. He just had to ruin it for you!" 

"Oh, so this is how you entertain yourself, huh?" I scoffed. "Ruin other people's lives, mess with other people's lives, hold people hostage, and be a disgusting maniac!" 

"Watch your words, Suyung." he snapped, halting and facing us again. "Remember what I could do at this time. With a single touch, I could kill your friend over here." 

Finally having enough, I nodded slightly when receiving a message from the other side. I looked him in the eyes and smirked. 

"You want me?" I cocked an eyebrow, slowly standing up. "Alright." 

"Yuna." 

"Suyung." 

I heard different people call me. But I didn't care. I slowly approached Yuhan. And when I held out my hand for him to take, he was shoved to the ground. 

Yoongi planted a foot on his neck, taking his gun from the floor and pointing it on top of his head. The others checked if Jaehee were okay while I knelt on the floor beside Yuhan. 

"What a.." I trailed my fingers on his jawline. "Beautiful face you have."

Yoongi turned to me with a worried look on his face. "You okay?" 

I nodded and gave him a reassuring look. Soon, once everyone was okay, they approached me and Yuhan. I sighed. 

"It would be a shame if I broke it." I said slowly, before throwing a punch to his face. 

"Baekhyun was lying." he laughed. "The boy's a genius playboy! Girls fall for his games all the time." 

"Keep talking, no one's going to listen." I growled, punching him again, this time, harder. I was being blinded by anger.. and my emotions were getting ahead of me again.. I couldn't.. 

"Suyung." Namjoon said sternly. 

"His last words must've not do him justice." Yuhan breathed out. 

"Like yours." I nodded, punching him again. 

"Yuna, stop." Hobi said from behind me. 

"He was always off flirting with another girl." he chuckled. "Why believe him, Suyung?" 

I scoffed. "You're the only one blurting out lies. Say what you want to say, you lost all my trust. You're a liar." I punched him multiple more times, until I suddenly felt strong arms stop me. 

"Yuna, stop this." Jungkook said sternly. I felt their worried gazes on me as I tried to lunge for Yuhan, who was weak on the floor. 

"No." I spat, trying to make my way over to him when even Hobi blocked me. 

"That's enough, Yuna.. please stop. He's going to jail." he reassured, motioning over to Namjoon who was already calling the police. 

"Enough?" I breathed out, the familiar feeling of tears burning in my eyes again. "I never wanted to hurt anyone.. I never wanted to say such words.. I never wanted things to be like this.. All I wanted was to be.. complete."