14. "All The Things (Your Man Won't Do)." (Smut)

"Tell me what kind of man would treat his woman so cold? Treat you like you're nothin when you're worth more than gold? Girl to me you're like a diamond, I love the way you shine. A hundred million dollar treasure, I'll give the world to make you mine (...) I hear he got you on lockdown, but I got the master key."

Harry's POV

"He doesn't deserve you Leigh-Anne." her breath got caught in her throat, my words shocked her a bit. "An-and you do?" she stutters, keeping from making eye contact with me. A smirk was playing on my lips, I loved making her this way. "Yes." I whispered, stepping closer to her, my hands still tucked tightly in my black skinny jean pockets. Her eyes finally met mine once I was inches from her face. "I can love you better than him. Physically and emotionally."

She released a shaky breath, making my smile widen. She knew how much I wanted to make love to her, the only thing in my way was Andre. "H-Harry, I-" -- "Let me show you, Leigh-Anne."

"Harry I can't!" she huffed finally staring me in the face. "I love Andre, I do, but sometimes it's hard. But that's what relationships are about, working through the hard times." she spoke, hands flailing about as she rambled. I wasn't understanding why she stuck up for him so much, he treated her like trash, something I would never do.

"He doesn't treat you like you should be treated." I could feel my eyebrows furrowing in annoyance, and hers mimicked mine. "How do you know how he treats me Harry?" I couldn't help but laugh, the rumble from my chest caused Leigh-Anne to scuff, rolling her eyes and she begin to strut away from me. As she turned I grabbed her arm preventing her from getting too far away.

"Everyone knows Leigh, he's a proper dick to you, and you don't deserve that." she stopped running away when I spoke. Though she still pulled away from me, hands flying up to her face, and wiping away at her eyes and cheeks.

"Babe. Please don't cry." I whisper, stepping behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and pressing my face into the back of her neck. "I know he's an asshole Harry, and he isn't what I should want for myself but, I love him." -- "I know you do."

She had been with Andre since senior year of high school, and he's always been rude and disrespectful towards Leigh, I never understood why she stayed with him when I was the perfect candidate to give her all the love and respect she deserved. "Are you still oblivious of my feelings for you Leigh-Anne?" I sounded so fragile, and I was when it came to her and how I felt regarding her.

I would've given anything to have her, still would if I was being honest.

"No Harry, I'm not. I've known the whole time."
I wasn't surprised, everyone in our friend group knew from the beginning, Leigh-Anne was just ignoring my advances I'm sure.

"Then why do you keep letting me suffer." I speak, right above a whisper. My heart and soul being crushed due to her silence. I loosen the grip on her arm, full and ready to stride towards the door as quickly I could, but when I did, I felt a grip on my hand.

"I-I'm sorry Harry, really." her eyes seemed sorrowful. Tears threatening to fall again. "Just tell me the truth Leigh, so I can stop waisting my time." my eyebrows fixed in an agitated fashion waiting for her to speak up.

"Harry I-."

"You what Leigh-Anne?"

"Kiss me.....Harry-"