3. "Tell Somebody." (Smut)

"Girl I don't think you're ready, cause you can't keep a secret very well (...) You're gonna wanna tell somebody (...) So go ahead tell all your girls, yeah you tell 'em that I put it down."

Harry's POV

"Pez, I'm not even exaggerating." Leigh spoke quickly. "Was it really that good?" Perrie asked sounding very inquisitive about Leigh-Anne and I's sex life. "Fucking mind blowing." Leigh chimed in. "What positions did he put you in?" I heard Jesy this time, I could hear the smirk in her voice. "All of them Jes.....all of them." Leigh-Anne loved to tell her friends about how good I was in bed, and honestly, it was a compliment to me and boosted my confidence for the next round.

"Gorgeous, can you make me a sandwich?" I yell purposely shaking Perrie, Leigh, Jade and Jesy out of their frisky conversation. I heard a lot of rushing and harsh whispering before Leigh-Anne exited from the media room. "Of course darling. Ham? Turkey?" she asked breathlessly. "Turkey would be fine, thanks love." I smirk knowing she was shitting herself at the thought of me knowing her little story telling session with her three best friends.

Every Saturday, her friends came to the house for a 'girls night in' which I was totally okay with, through at some point, Leigh-Anne and I's adventures from the previous nights always seemed to arise in conversation. We had sex almost ever night, it was a must for us, and usually Friday nights were the best for me and Leigh-Anne which made the sex 'story telling worthy' or something like that. So surely she had a juicy story for the girls the next night.

"Here you go handsome. Need anything else?" she was still nervous looking. "Just a kiss." I smirk leaning my head back against the leather couch puckering my lips at her. She smiled sweetly leaning over and pecking my lips softly. "Are you having fun with the girls?" I ask looking back down at the plate in my lap. "Yeah we're just, talking about new songs and such-" she stuttered. "So, I'm gonna go back now okay baby?" she added scurrying off back into the media room. A deep chuckle erupted from my chest as I bit down on my turkey sandwich hearing the girls laughing hysterically.

"Bye Haz." Perrie yelled as she walked out of the big dark brown wooded door. "See ya later Pez." I shout back flicking through the channels on the television. I'm sure Jesy was the only one left with Leigh, Odell was most likely picking her up. Jesy and him have been together for a while now, I'm sure they're serious now, she seems to really like him Leigh-Anne tells me. "Darling, can you open the door for Odell, he's outside but Jesy's not ready to leave just yet." Leigh-Anne shouts. "Sure love." I reply standing up from the black leather couch.

I open the door greeted with the American Football Player himself. "What's up man!" he smiled extending his hand out to me. I gladly take it and shake it firmly. "Not a thing mate, Jesy's just back there with Leigh, they're doing girly things." I chuckled opening the door wider for him to step inside. "I'm just watching a bit of football-, uh, soccer on the telly." I add correcting myself remembering Football here isn't the same as it is in England. "Oh yeah? I've never really watched that much? It's cool?" He asked stepping past me and sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, it's pretty big in England, kinda like American Football is in America." I laugh joining him on the couch. We settle in on the couch, while I explained the game of Football to Odell, he seemed pretty interested. "Aye man, Jesy was telling me about the things you be doing with Leigh-Anne." he laughed. My eyes almost flew out of my skull as I turned away from the television to face him. 'Fucking hell' I thought feelings my heart pound in my chest. I fix my face quickly, not wanting him to think I was uncomfortable obviously. I laugh harshly causing his puzzled face to turn into a grin. "Has she now?" I laugh again with the question sounding more light hearted than I felt. "Yeah man, she said Leigh-Anne told her how you had her bent over the stove that one time, and how-" -- "Odell, baby!" Jesy shouted just in time to stop him from throwing another position out onto the floor.