9. "She Ain't You." (Fluff)

"Think I better let her go. Can't leave you alone, every day that I'm with her, all I want is you (...) When she touches me, I'm wishing that they were your hands. And when I'm with her it's only 'bout the sex with you I had a bad romance. And if I could, just trade her in I would 'cause nobody can pass ya, no, yeah (...) She ain't you, no she ain't you."

Harry's POV:

I slowly slid out of Stephanie's warm bed trying not to wake her, I didn't want to talk. Nights like this with her always ended up with me leaving before she woke but she always called me the following day for the same thing. I pulled my jeans up, buttoning and zipping them closed. My white shirt was hanging off the back of the lounge chair in the corner of the room, where Stephanie probably threw it. "Where you goin' Harry." She whispers. I felt my eyes roll in annoyance, I didn't know why I kept doing this every night. "Home." I say dryly. She wasn't who I wanted, no one would reach the standards of what I had before. I shouldn't have done what I did to Leigh-Anne, I hurt her and there was probably nothing I could do to fix it. "Harry, just stay." She whispered gripping the bottom of my white tee that was now covering my torso. "Stephanie." I sigh.

"Is this about Leigh-Anne?" She asked angrily, her hands flew to her hips. She had a scowl draped over her pale face, I knew she didn't like Leigh-Anne and that really got under my skin. "Harry she's your ex girlfriend, stop worrying about her." She whined. I could feel the blood boiling in my veins, Leigh-Anne was more to me than just a girlfriend she was my best friend. "I'm leaving." I whisper grabbing my car keys from her dresser and flinging open her bedroom door. "Harry please." She cried after me. When I got to her living room, I grabbed my jacket from the red leather couch pulling it onto my arms. Stephanie ran after me until I was completely out of her front door. "Fine! I know you'll be back, you always come back." She shouted as I strutted down the apartment hallway. She might have thought I'd come back, but this was my only chance to talk to Leigh and some random girl I fucked once in a while wasn't going to stop that.

The snow was falling quickly as I walked down the empty streets of London. My car was parked on the opposite side from where Stephanie's apartment was so I looked over to make sure there was no cars coming towards me. The only thing that ran through my mind was Leigh-Anne, and how all I wanted to do was get her back. There was no way I could go another minute without taking to Leigh, in person. As soon as I was in my car, the first place I was headed for was Leigh's apartment. It was fucking one in the morning though, but that wasn't going to stop me.

******

"Leigh..." I sigh hearing her unlock the door after I had knocked. "What do you need Harry?" she asked dryly peaking her head through the door. She looked half asleep, but just as beautiful. "You Leigh....I need you." I whisper running my fingers through my brown hair. My hands were cold from the weather and they made goosebumps pop up on my skin when my fingers ran across my scalp. "Harry." she sighed. "Come in." she sighed opening the door wider for me to walk through. I was stunned, I didn't really think she'd even want to hear my voice. I step into her warm apartment quickly, I was freezing my ass off. "I'm sorry Leigh. I really, really am." I didn't wait a second to start my pleading. The goal of tonight was to at least have her and I on the same page, and hopefully work back to what we had. "I know you are Harry but, I just want to know why? Why did you have to rub that relationship, or whatever the hell you two had, in my face?" Damn, I knew bringing Stephanie to Jesy and Odell's engagement party would impact Leigh, but I didn't think it would make her feel this way. "Because I wasn't over you, I'm still not over you." it was all true, we had ended on such bad terms and my heart was still ripped up.

"But I'm so fucking sorry Leigh-Anne. I couldn't imagine how I made you feel and I'm so sorry." my eyes stung with tears, I felt horrible for what I had done to her. I loved her so much, for so many years. She took me by surprise when her lips pressed hard to mine in a needy kiss. Her hands landed in my hair, tugging it as her lips worked over mine. "I forgive you." her smile sent chills down my spine. My heart erupted into butterflies and they flew around in my chest freely as I pulled her face back to mine locking our lips again. "I love you so much Leigh-Anne Pinnock." -- "I love you too Harry." I wrap my arms tightly around her waist pulling her closer to my body. She was was warm, always but she was warm in two totally different ways, physically and figuratively. "I love you so fucking much."