12. "Perfect." (Fluff)

"I found a woman stronger than anyone I know. She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home. I found a love to carry more than just my secrets. To carry love, to carry children of our own."

3rd Person

"Mummy." Grace skipped into the kitchen behind Leigh-Anne, who was waddling slower than ever. Her 8 month belly extending further than it did with Grace, the boys were growing at a fast rate. "Yes, my darling." Leigh-Anne answers almost completely out of breath. "Why does it take so long for babies to come?" Grace was a very inquisitive little girl for only having four years under her belt.

"Well Grace, babies take a long time to grow." Leigh explained still waddling further into the kitchen to make Grace's breakfast. "Did I take as long as Nat and Isaac are?" she asked truly concerned about her little brothers and their well being. "Yes, you sure did love," Harry smiled walking into the kitchen, picking Grace up and cradling her in his arms. "It seemed like forever for you to come Gracie." he added pressing kisses to her tan cheeks, her dimples, that were identical to Harry's sunk as she giggled loudly.

"How long did it take?" Grace asked Harry smiling up at him like he was just the most amazing person she had ever met. She thought the world of Harry, he couldn't ever do wrong in her eyes. "How's about mummy and I tell you, yeah?"

*flashback*

"Have you thought a name yet?" Leigh-Anne whispered into Harry's chest. Late night thoughts like these were the reason the two of them woke up so groggy in the mornings, but they loved it nonetheless. "Nope, you?" Harry whispered back, eyes barely shut as he felt Leigh-Anne giggle in his embrace. "We're shit at this." -- "We still have a few weeks till she comes, we have time to figure out what she'll be called for the rest of her life." Harry laughed. Leigh was definitely full term, had been for about 2 weeks now, her due date was approaching faster yet it seemed to take forever.

"It's taking too long, I feel like we should've named her months ago." Leigh-Anne struggled through the last few months of her pregnancy, afraid of not being the mother her daughter needed her to be or not knowing what the hell she was doing but Harry was her rock, because he too had no idea what was going to happen but he sure was optimistic about the future. "It'll be fine gorgeous, surely, once we see her face I'm sure a name will follow suit." he was so good with words, always picking Leigh-Anne up with his positive vibes, she loved that.

"You're right, I should stop overreacting." Leigh laughed as she cuddled closer to Harry, her belly pressing against his skin. "I can't get close enough to you anymore." she pouted, the baby was too big now and when she cuddled Harry it seemed like they were miles apart. Harry chuckled flipping onto his side and wrapping his arms around Leigh-Anne's waist, pulling her as close to his chest as he could. He kissed her forehead, then her cheeks, then her lips before he buried his face into her neck.

"Maybe we should-" -- "Mmmh, should what?" Harry waited for Leigh to answer, and when she didn't his head sprung up. "S'the matter love?" he asked frowning in confusion, she looked over at him in shock. "Is it normal to feel sharp pains.....especially this far along?" she whispered, not sure of what was happening. Harry flung into action, the sleepiness fading quickly as he threw on his black skinny jeans. "We're going to the hospital, I'll grab the bags, you put some shoes on." he said frantically, shirt half way covering his body.

"Harry calm down please, you moving so damn quickly isn't gonna help with my anxiety about giving birth." Leigh rambled trying to roll of the bed. "Sorry....I'm just nervous." This had to be it.

**************

Harry tossed the bags over his shoulder as he grabbed a hold of Leigh-Anne's hand, her tiny feet landing on the pavement. "I can't believe you didn't put any shoes on Leigh.." Harry sighed as he lead her into the pretty much empty emergency room. "It's too late now, isn't Harry?" she sassed cuddling into her jacket. The doors slid open and Harry rushed to the desk. "My girlfriend thinks she's in labor." he explained, the woman seemed unconcerned. "Has her water broken?" her monotone voice causing Harry's blood to boil. "No but she said she's feeling sharp pains-" -- "Name?" -- "Leigh-Anne, Leigh-Anne Pinnock." -- "Take a seat, I'll grab a wheelchair." she still sounded unconcerned, but Harry was just glad he didn't have to argue. "Thanks." he mumbled turning and smiling weakly at Leigh-Anne who was probably in a lot of pain.

"Want a drink darling?" Harry asked pushing Leigh's curly hair back, and pressing a kiss to her forehead. "I really wanna lay down, but a drink will have to do for now."

***************

Leigh's water finally broke, took at least 2 hours but the show was definitely on the road. Harry, was pacing, nervous as all hell. "Darling, calm down please. You're more anxious than me." Leigh sighed, she needed him. "Can you just, lay with me?" so he did, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into his chest, like he had earlier. "We're gonna have a baby soon and we still don't know what her names gonna be." Leigh was still driving herself insane about the baby's name, she was about to give birth for the first time ever and the only thing she was worried about was what she would be called.

"It's fine Leigh, just calm down. Maybe we'll name her Grace or something." Harry whispered kissing her forehead. Leigh actually liked the name Grace, it was simplistic but also beautiful. "I actually really like that name."

*************

"That's it Leigh, keep pushing!" the doctor encouraged her as she continued to whine in pain. Harry stood next to her, her hand gripping his tightly. He felt so helpless, there was literally nothing he could do but stand here and give his girlfriend words of strength. "You're doing so well baby, i love you so much." he whispers sweetly pressing a kiss to her clammy forehead. "It hurts so much." she cried looking up at harry, his heart sank, he hated seeing her this way. "I'm so sorry my love, it'll be over soon." he sighed leaning in and pressing another kiss, this time to her lips.

"She's almost out Ms. Pinnock, just one more push." -- "o-okay."

Harry had never known what it would feel like to have a child, but when he heard his daughter cry and saw Leigh-Anne burst into tears of joy, his heart swelled, the liquid from his eyes spilled onto his cheeks watching the woman he loved cradling their first child. Even covered in blood and things, she had the most beautiful angel he'd ever seen. "Harry, Harry she's so perfect." Leigh cried looking up at him. Her heart exploded in admiration, the pain was all worth it to her, she finally had what she waited so long for. "She really does look like a Grace." he whispers.

"Dad, would you like the cut the cord?" the nurse asked sweetly, handing him the scissors. They had placed clamps on two ends of the cord, and instructed him to cut directly between them, which he did. "We're gonna go ahead and clean her up and take her weight, we'll bring her right back to you." she smiled at Leigh who obliged willingly, looking back over at Harry. "Oh my god." she whispered, a smile pulling at her lips.

"So we're settling on the name Grace then."

***end of the flashback***

"And that Grace, was how we brought you into the world." Harry smiled, get Grace still looked very confused. "So if babies come out of mummy's tummies, how do they get there?" she asked, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Harry's eyes darted to Leigh-Anne who was dying of laughter. "Well, that's a story for another time my darling, how's about breakfast now?"