Ciao Adios

Jimin sat on the chair thinking hard. Thinking about what to do with his relationship that's currently going down.

He gave up a lot for his boyfriend, but now everything seems worthless. Jimin wanted to be a singer, but Jungkook was against it since they wouldn't see each other that much. So he gave up his dream.

His Jungkook and he were together for almost a year. Recently Jungkook came home with lipstick and hickeys on his collar.

It didn't make any sense to Jimin. This relationship was still healthy. They spent time together and even had a healthy amount of night-activities.

Why did Jungkook seek for someone else's attention.

Even more ridiculous is it that Jungkook denied that he had anyone else. He said the bruises are because of his allergy.

Did he think Jimin is dumb? Did he think his absolutely ridiculous reason would be believed?

A few days later Jimin saw them together leaning against Jungkook's car kissing and laughing in the rain.

In the evening Jimin wanted to talk with Jungkook about it. He wanted to save the relationship. But Jungkook promised she was just a friend and they practised for her upcoming theatre stage.

"Why don't we call her then? She could come over and drink something with us?"

"Ahh... no Jimin, she's probably busy right now."

"Yeah... for sure.."

Jimin dropped the issue hoping Jungkook would leave her and be with him instead. He could realise Jimin's all he wanted. But no. Of course it didn't stop.

Jungkook didn't come home the next day. When Jimin called him to ask where he was, he could hear the female voice whispering "Kookie-baby come to bed..."

That was when Jimin was sure Jungkook was cheating. There was proof now. He had always hoped it wasn't true. But there was now evidence. A friend doesn't call you "baby" and ask you to come to bed.

When Jimin cried himself to sleep that night, he remembered all the nice memories with Jungkook by his side.
Especially that night at the beach when they sat on a blanket and sang together to Jungkook playing guitar. That night Jungkook confessed that he loved Jimin the first time.

Nothing made any sense anymore.
Jimin thought they were in a serious relationship that could maybe lead to a family one day.

Jimin let the bittersweet relationship go on for a few more days really clinging on the memories and the hope Jungkook could be his again.

Jungkook didn't really bother to keep it a secret, Jimin supposed, since he saw them at least four times more together.

Then again why did Jimin bother to keep the thing between Jungkook going if he knew it all? Why didn't he get smarter and left him? He even tried to seduce him one time and Jungkook really slept with him.

Jimin thought it was weird. Jungkook cheated on him with that woman, but also cheated on her, when he slept with Jimin.

But Jimin was really in trouble. He somehow still wanted Jungkook to come back. He still loved his Kookie.

When this was going on for approximately two months, there was a night when hell broke loose. Jimin caught them. In their bed. With Jungkook deep in her.

All the anger that Jimin had bottled up suddenly exploded and he yelled at the two to stop and even slapped Jungkook really hard. The woman seemed shocked as well. She probably didn't know Jungkook had someone else waiting for him. She fled immediately.

Jimin didn't blame the female for it at all.

This was all Jungkook's fault.
And Jimin had finally enough of his shit.

He sat Jungkook in front of the door without saying a word.

Another week later he still saw Jungkook  with her. Again leaning against Jungkook's car kissing. Jimin thought that there wasn't anything to save now.

It's been enough.

Jimin went only once back to their apartment. To pack this stuff and leave a letter.

"Hope you treat her better than you treated me. Now I know I'm not your number one anymore. I don't understand why I should be sitting here wasting my time on you, if you're giving all of your money and time to her. I'm onto you. Ciao, Adios, I'm done with you."

Jimin met later on with his old friend Yoongi who was a producer.

"Yoongi, I wrote a song and want you to let me release it."

"Okay then, show me your work."

Jimin sang the song and Yoongi immediately agreed to release it as soon as they found a suitable music for it.

"What do you want to call it?"

"Ciao Adios"

Jungkook heard the song in the radio a month later. He knew that the song was dedicated to him, but that was nothing good at all.

____________
809 words.