Missing child or Predictive Dreams- Chapter 1

"Beep,beep,beep" Olivia also called Liv blinked her eyes real swiftly trying to comprehend what time the bright green numbers read.

"7:00 already", Liv questioned in a aggravated tone as she tapped the black snooze button on her alarm clock. "5 more minutes", she muttered under her breath, when all of a sudden she realized she had a mandatory business meeting at 8:00. Liv hopped up and grabbed her red rimmed glasses. She pushed back her light brown side swept bangs from her glasses revealing her other eye. Olivia was a odd baby because she didn't laugh,cry, or show any emotion what so ever. The doctors confirmed it was because of the tumor in her right eye. She had a brown left eye and a light blue right. The doctors said they couldn't do anything and she would then suffer. Her mother and father beleived other wise so they prayed everyday she would be able to be normal. 24 years later Liv has progressed and is now the executive of a large coorperation. Back to the story. Liv was rushing out the door while trying to put her black pumps on. She stopped at the local coffee shop on her way and noticing a sign that said 'Missing Child'. She looked at the picture of a caucasion male with light brown hair, one brown eye and one light blue eye that looked to be about 6. She pulled the sign off the bulletin board and grasped it in one hand with her iced java chip coffee in the other hand and walked out. As she pulled up in her 1967 baby blue mustang she quickly finished her coffee and ran into the office building. Liv still had the mysterious sign in her hand. She jogged into the room where the meeting was being held and a sudden silence approached.

"You're late." Voiced her stern mid-aged male boss.

"I'll explain later. Please continue sir. " Liv sat down in the ownly avalible seat and stared and studied the picture on the poster. She had seen him before in her dreams. Who was he? Why was he in her dreams? What was he trying to tell her?