The sun the sea and the host club pt 2 [EDIT]

Recap:

"Yuki's... at the bottom of the ocean"haruhi said

Now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haruhi's POV

"What the hell that's suppose to mean?!" Tomoya panicked. 

"..."

"Tomoya calm down" Kyoya calmed.

"I will not calm down! Yuki is probably drowning out there and I'm not gonna sit here and do nothing!!"

"..."

Everyone went silent for a moment

"I don't know about you guys but I'm going to look for her." He paced.

"I'll call my family's private police force and have them look for Yuki if they can find her or her body in the ocean" Kyoya took his phone out.

"I'll call the twins and have them help us" Tomoya encouraged. 

"We'll help find Yuki chan too, right takashi?" Honey added.

"Mm" Mori said in conformation

"I'll help too!" I joined.

"No haruhi you've had a long day go back to the villa and we'll take care of it" Kyoya rejected.

"Yeah, you can trust us we'll find Yuki" Tomoya nodded. 

I frowned. "Alright."

"Lets go haruhi." The twins persuaded. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki's POV

"Where am I?" I wondered. 

'All I remember was being stabbed and thrown to the ocean'

"Huh?"

I looked at the ground it was a cobblestone path

"Lets find out where am I."

I started walking on the path when I reached a garden

"A garden?"

I walked inside and saw...

A field of Red carnations

"It's just like...like that other garden"

I kept walking through the fields of flowers and I saw a mansion

"That mansion it looks like..looks like the mansion I used to live in Spain before... it happened."

'I walked inside the mansion the mansion was perfectly fine it looked like it used to. Everything looked exactly the same as it looked 10 years ago'

"So you've finally decided to join me Yuki?" A voice echoed.

I turned around and saw a man with blonde hair and aqua eyes he looked like he was 21 years old

"Who are you and why do you know my name?" 

He was taken aback a bit but then smirked. "I feel offended Yuki not recognizing your loving big brother."

My eyes widen. "You can't be my brother my brother died 7 years ago and he was 11 not 21!!" 

"When you die your body changes and you become a new person that's why I look older than what I should've looked like."

"Oh yeah then prove it tell me something only my elder brother would know" I demanded.

"Hmm you were the one who cut your finger on mother's favorite roses when we were five." He smiled.