Bella had walked out of the bathroom and I look up at her to see she had put a messy bun up with loose strands falling out. She looks so beautiful in anything.

She sends a smile my way.

I pat my lap. She shakes her head chuckling about to sit right next to me but I have another idea in mind.

I pull her waist and sit her on my lap with her straddling me like a few minutes ago when we had our...ermm moment?

She rolls her eyes right before giving me a adorable smile.

"Are you doing anything tonight?" I say quickly.
My heart quickens.

"Nope, why?" I grin.

"I want to take you some where." I say scratching the back of my neck.

"Like a date?" Her eyebrow is raised.

"Like a date."

-

I hop downstairs to see everyone awake and eating breakfast that Nacy had made for them.

"Hey Ray, where's Bell?" Ben ask.

"Uh, she will be down in a minute."

He raises an eyebrow.

"There was no funny business last night right?" He bluntly ask.

I chuckle at Ben's older brother protection mode.

"No!" Bella yells  coming down stairs.

"Stalking our conversation now are we candy." I wink at her.

I look towards Ben as he watched my movement.

"No Mana, no funny business​." He sigh.

"That moan I heard from Bella says otherwise. " I look over to see Dane smirking down at his food.

Bella does a face palm while I smirk at her red face. So cute.

"Let's just say Bella has a interesting way of waking me up and one thing led to another-" Bell puts a hand on my mouth shutting me up.

"Ray you banged Bella, nice." Lexi slaps Ash on his head.

You hear a slight 'ouch damn' muffled but he shuts up with the looks both Bella and Lexi were giving him.

"You had sex with my sister!" Ben yellswaving his hands I'm the air.

"No! No sex no, no, no." Bella yells and I nod.

"Ok, how can you explain that so heard moan Dane was talking about. Huh?" He questions back as if it's a crime.

Bell looks dandrously at Dane before speaking.  "One, Dane I would have liked it if you kept that out of the conversation! And two-"

"And two, Ben from guy to guy we both know there's ways to pleasure a girl other than the deed." I smirk wide at Ben cutting off Bella.

Bella trows a hard punch at my shoulder.

"Boys." She mutters rolling her eyes.

I hold my shoulder​ pouting.

"Ouch that hurt, where did you learn to punch hard."

"Me. Oh and this is a hint, don't screw my baby sister." Ben cuts in warning me.

Ben and I are pretty chill but I know he's just protective over Bella.

"Um no Ben, Actually you did not teach me, in the seventh grade I beat you in arm restle. And I can take care of myself. " She says proudly.

I grin, my girl .