June 1

OMG! Wow! Where should I begin? Let me skip to this first :
The scene started off with me in a fabulous fluffy violet gown and gloves plus pinkish purplish feather mask with some pink round jewels on it. My hairstyle letdown my long sightly curvy hair. I walked up to the stage approaching a gentleman in mask and tuxedo. In a theatre of grand ballroom. Blue floor tiles, golden spiral staircase, golden huge window frames with red curtains at side. Me under the orange spotlight. We face the scrutiny of anticipating audience sideways with eyes locking to each other in ballroom dance position. *Music begins* We both turn our heads to the audience in a heartbeat then pause to next rhythm. Then turn back again then to a dancing fall position. Where I look like I'm falling on the ground. He smirks. I pout. Why teacher include this scene? Then, a charming luxurious gentleman in mask with his friends appeared in the chorus rhythm. They face the audience with their back firstly then one by one turn around where that charming gentleman Is the first to turn around in his golden mask. His hands holding a stalk a rose where he brings to his mouth and hold it. That familiar crooked smile where he brushed his bangs out of his eyes and contemplate me. All eyes on me. I stare back and this goes on and on like ever. As he leisurely removed his mask lowering his head with a slight tilt holding my hands as we leave...