Bad News?

"Ethan! Ethan!" I yelled as I knocked on the boys apartment.

Ethan opened the door, smiled and gave me the biggest hug. "Hey (y/n) what's up?"

"Nothing I just wanted to see you." I smiled.

Actually that was a lie I had the biggest news ever but I didn't want to tell him just yet.

"Well then come on in me and Grayson are just about to film a video. You want to help us?"

"I'd love to."

I walked in to the living room and sat down.

"Hey (y/n)." Grayson said fixing the camera.

"Hey Gray."

I remember the first time we ever filmed a video together, "Snowed in with the Dolan Twins", it was the first time I met them and the first time I realized I was crushing hard on Ethan.

"So what is the video about today?"

"Well we are actually doing another Q&A." Grayson said looking at the camera then at me.

"Oh fun!"

"Yeah we found some pretty good ones this time."

"Hey (y/n) do you want to read the questions off to us since Cameron is out?"

"Sure."

I sat down behind the camera and they sat down in front.

"Could we do like a cool intro?" Grayson asked Ethan but I already started rolling the camera without them knowing.

"Nah."

Suddenly they both looked at the camera

"We're back." Grayson said.

"This week it has returned!" Ethan said

"Ask Ethan and Grayson."

"Volume 3. And today (y/n) is going to be helping us. (Y/n) come say hi." Ethan said waving his hand for me to come over.

I walked over to the camera and smiled

"Hello Dolan Twins Fans!" I said as I quickly walked out of the cameras view.

Ethan and Grayson laughed.

"Okay let's get to the first question!" Grayson bobbing his head as he pointed to me.

"Okay question one bathe in ketchup or mayonnaise."

Ethan scoffed "ketchup."

"Alright next question."

I said all the questions until the last one finally came.

"Do you think Everything Happens For A Reason?"

"Totally. From experience I know this is true. I mean if my mom didn't know (y/n)'s mom then I would have never met the love of my life. So yes I do believe everything happens for a reason!"

I smiled at his answer. He was so sweet.

We ended the video and he came up and hugged me as his kissed me.

"What was that for?" I asked

"For coming into my life. For every little thing you do. For being you and staying with me."

I had to tell him what my news. It was now or never.

"I don't want you to ever leave." He said kissing my head.

This is making me feel awful! I have to tell him.

"Ethan I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I auditioned for a TV series and I got the part."

"What that's amazing! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because it was when we were in that fight when didn't think we would get back together." I looked down

"What's wrong? You should be happy shouldn't you?"

"It's just shooting starts in three days and we will be shooting for four months to get the first two seasons done."

"That's awesome you can show me all around the set! I have only been on an LA set once I'd love to see it again."

I played with my fingers "No it's not shooting in LA."

He smiled with confusion "where else would it be shooting?"

"Uh Par-mslxlqjfjsn" I mumbled

"Where?"

I let out a deep breath "Paris."

"W-what? No you can't leave me again."

"Ethan this is a big opportunity. I mean it's a Freeform tv show. They say it's gonna be huge. You have to understand that."

"Since when did you want to become an actor?"

"Since forever I just kept it to myself."

He started to tear up. "I'm happy for you."

He wouldn't look at me

"Ethan?" I tried to grab his hand but he moved it away.

"You should go. Live your dream. I'll be right here when you come back."

"Ethan."

"I'm happy for you (y/n)! Go live your dream!" He gave a comforting smile.

"I love you Ethan."

"I love you too (y/n)."

Do you guys have any suggestions on what should happen in the next chapter or in future ones?