Old Friends and Grudges

Shout out to EsmeeDolanxoxo who won my contest and is in this chapter! Hope you like it!!

It's been a week since me and Ethan have gotten back together and may I just say it's been a little crazy.

Everyday he will do something special for me like, bring me flowers and chocolate and buy me gifts.

It's sweet and all, but It's like he thinks that if he buys me gifts I will trust him more. That is not the case I just want to spend time with him so everything won't be so awkward!

My thoughts got interrupted when I heard the doorbell.

I went downstairs and opened the door to see flowers and candy.

"Of course. Right on time." I sighed as I picked it up and was about to walk back inside but then I heard a voice.

"(Y/n)? Do you not like the gifts?"

I turned around to see a sad Ethan standing at the door holding a teddy bear.

I guess I was so used to looking down at all the gifts that I didn't see him standing there.

I quickly turned around "oh no! No I love them it's just I'd rather spend time with you and not the gifts that's all." I rubbed the back of my neck, a little nervous.

He nodded his head "then lets go." He grabbed my hand and we walked to his car.

"What are we going to do?" I asked as I put my seatbelt on.

"First I need to go home to get my phone and then we can do anything you want!"

"Okay sounds like a plan." I smiled at him.

When we drove up to his house we saw an older woman and a girl, about our age, standing in the yard talking to Lisa and Grayson.

I saw Ethan's face light up.

He ran out of the car, leaving me behind.

He engulfed the girl in his arms.

The girl smiled as she hugged him back.

Who is this girl?

I got out of the car and walked up to them.

Ethan gave me the biggest smile.

"(Y/n)! Look who's here!" Grayson said jumping up and down.

Ethan hit him in the arm.

"Gray she doesn't know who she is." Ethan said rolling his eyes.

"Oh right." Grayson chuckled

The girl laughed "sorry about these big goofs. Hi I'm Esmee."

Esmee, who are you? An ex-girlfriend maybe? It definitely wouldn't surprise me with Ethan.

"I'm (y/n)." I gave a half smile.

"Uh...Her mom knew our mom and I guess we just ended up being really close." Ethan explained knowing that I would jump to conclusions.

Which I did...Whoops.

"Yeah but she moved when we were 10 it was one of the most upsetting days of our 10 year old lives, that is, when we found out." Grayson jumped in.

Esmee laughed "yeah we were so upset that we hid behind the couch so they wouldn't find us with bags of chips just in case we got hungry."

I laughed. She seemed pretty nice.