jack imagine

imagine being there for the boys livestream when they released Something Different.

I was sitting on their couch, scrolling through twitter. The boys already had their new EP blaring around the house, and it wasn't even coming out for another 15 minutes. I was reading the fans tweets about how excited they were to hear all of the songs, when the boys started jumping up and down cheering. "It's out, it's out!" They all yelled. They were all running around and making Snapchat and Instagram stories for their fans.

"Congratulations, boys!" I said as I got up to go hug them all.

"Thanks Y/N!!" They all yelled in unision.

I hugged Corbyn, Daniel, Zach, and Jonah. Then, I went up to Jack. "I'm glad you are here to celebrate with us babe." He said and kissed me.

"I'm glad I'm here too."

"Hey Y/N. Are you gonna be in the livestream with us?" Jonah asked.

"Maybe a little but not too much. I want it to be you and the fans mostly because they are gonna watch it for you guys." I responded.

"Okay, but you totally have to dance to Air of the Night with us." Corbyn said.

"Haha of course I will."

"Woah, woah no. She will totally school us in it. She is too good at it," Zach said.

"Zach, anyone could school you in it," Daniel said laughing. Everyone laughed at his remark.

"Ha ha very funny. I already know I suck," said Zach.

We all sat down on the couch for about 20 minutes. The boys all scrolled through Twitter to read their fans feedback on Something Different. I was sitting right next to Jack. He had one hand holding his phone and the other one was on my leg. I had my head rested on his shoulder and looking down because I was looking through the tweets with him. "Aw that one is cute," I said. "You should like it."

"Okay." He said. He started laughing and then commented under the post 'Y/N thinks this is cute and I do too.'

"You are gonna make a girls night Mr. Avery." I said.

"I hope I made a lot of girls nights." He said and kissed me. "I hope I made your night." I smiled and leaned in for another kiss.

"It is time to go live," Zach yelled. Jack got up and walked over to the area they were going live in. I layed my head against the arm rest of the couch and chilled while they were live. They were talking about their songs and singing when it was time to talk about Air of the Night (Smooth Step.)

"So we are gonna show you the dance and we want you to send us videos of you doing it too." One of them said.

"We are also gonna get Y/N to go over it too because she is the best at it." Jack said looking back. I turned my head towards the camera and waved. "Come over here."

"Okay." I said and got up.

They did the dance a couple of times and then got me to join in once.

When the livestream ended, we were all tired and decided to settle down for the night. We all took turns taking showers and lyed down for bed. Jack and I went through a couple more tweets and some pictures on Instagram. Jack tweeted out his normal 'Goodnight Snapchat' picture. I took a picture of him kissing my cheek for snapchat. I captioned it 'beyond proud of this boy and the others tonight <3 goodnight everyone!' We put our phones away and talked for little bit. We discussed future tour plans, some of the funny and cool tweets we saw, and some other stuff. We finally decided it was time to get some rest in. "Goodnight Y/N, I love you."

"Goodnight Jack, I love you too."